• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Chocolate

Guest funng

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmm you like the liquer filled ones, not too sweet type but generous amounts of alcohol ? leonidas' is pretty nice. not too sweet and generous w d liquer. prestat overrated. godiva chocolate shakes are divine. their 85% cocoa is v good if you like bitter bitter type

galler's and royce both can be found at suntec, opposite carrefour there!

godiva, vivo city and city link mall have. not sure where else.

think raffles city s.c. got one shop outside tommy hilfiger, also can try out. they got cute wrappings, sure to make your special someone go ga-ga, before even tasting the choc. hahah

and can try chocz, at esplanade around hagen daaz there. i like that one for the fondue.......... :D

uh oh.. i could go on and on la.... hahahah

think raffles city s.c. got one shop outside tommy hilfiger, also can try out. they got cute wrappings, sure to make your special someone go ga-ga, before even tasting the choc. hahah

that's prestat! prices are like lestat the vampire sucking blood. :angry3:

ooohooh I forgot 1 more. Canele Patisserie located at Raffles City Basement / Robertson Quay / Paragon. RICH STUFF. :clap:

So sorry, didn't realise you needed to know where to get. Thought the thread was just to share which were our favourites. This is probably too late for your purposes, but anyway, here's where you could get Teuscher. Hope the ones you got did the 'trick'!!!

teuscherlogo.gif

390 Orchard Road

#01-07A Palais Renaissance

Tel: 6735-2235

Guest funng

woah, lots of people who love chocolates here man! :clap: but she likes truffles. and i have no idea what truffles are. ??? ok. think i will go to somewhere with easy parking!

100-21348.jpg

dude these are truffles. basically round balls, lumps or chunks with a filling and are generally coated in cocoa powder

:angel: good luck and hope you get rewarded

Guest funng

JGoh ]

So sorry, didn' wrote:

http://www.teuscherboston.com/catalog/images/teuscherlogo.gif[/img]

390 Orchard Road

#01-07A Palais Renaissance

Tel: 6735-2235

bro, thanks lots. no worries. still early.

but really, does chocolate really make you happy? saw this programme on discovery yesterday, it said that when people kiss, the levels of "shoikness" ( thats how i would define it) also cannot beat eating chocolates.

haha, girls will definitely know where to find their fav choc,

and guys will have to know where to find choc to please their girls!

hence after a while loads of ppl know where to get good choc.

doesn't mean good for pocket though. lol

:D

thought truffles were those with that white shavings around it?

the ones with fillings are broadly known as pralines right?

but really, does chocolate really make you happy? saw this programme on discovery yesterday, it said that when people kiss, the levels of "shoikness" ( thats how i would define it) also cannot beat eating chocolates.

that depends if you're a good kisser i guess. LOL

thing is, you give choc in a pretty box, will soften her heart, then she'll auto give you a kiss right?

so choc's the first step to getting that kiss mah..

thought truffles were those with that white shavings around it?

oooh my bad. Truffles are generally coated in cocoa powder and other shavings. Toasted coconuts etc.

thing is, you give choc in a pretty box, will soften her heart, then she'll auto give you a kiss right?

so choc's the first step to getting that kiss mah..

expensive kiss. hahaha. set you back $40 bucks at least!

Guest funng

hahaha. just wanan surprise surprise abit only. very long never buy her chocolates already. use to buy from godiva. but was thinking need to change variety.

i shall be honest, everytime i buy, i just tell her sales girl truffles. :surrender: i never bothered to take a second look at it also. i think is with fillings one, outside i have never taken a good look. but personally, i'm not a huge chocolate fan, despite my physical size though. :afro:

oh yes, expensive stuff i say. last time i bought godiva, think 6 pieces set me back around $50 i think. :banghead: thats why a long long time then can buy one. i think tonight i also buying only 2 or 3 pieces. hahaha. :clap:

Perhaps fresh oyster shooters might yield even better results :devil:

Anyway have a great Saturday evening filled with kisses. I'm keeping the telly company with the run of EPL matches tonight. No nookie for me :love9:

lol!! not bad, so sweet, still pamper her every now and then!

basically, i had the impression truffles where those coated in either cocoa powder, or toasted coconut (hence white shavings thingy)

but either way, i'm so sad la. :'(

nobody buys me choc...

Guest funng

Perhaps fresh oyster shooters might yield even better results :devil:

Anyway have a great Saturday evening filled with kisses. I'm keeping the telly company with the run of EPL matches tonight. No nookie for me :love9:

thanks man. i will see how things go, see whether if chocs are really the first step. haha.

s1 sis, you now say no one buy for you. all the rich, eager and vibrant young men here will be queuing outside your house with boxes and boxes of chocolates. lets help them by saying which are your favourite? ;D

homerripper so mean, already said i don't like random stranger ah peks what..

aiyah couldn't help it after what I read!!! :P nobody likes random ah peks lah. plenty of those on the prowl last night with wine in one hand and a glint in their eyes.

Ha ha ha... Yes, chocolate can make miraculous things happen. It does not substitute any 'shiokness', but can definitely be an Enhancer!!! :love7:

S1 has good advice from one who loves chocolates! Learn which types she like and slowly 'travel' with her along the chocolate journey. Pace it right and you could make her feel like a goddess!!!

In SG, Godiva and Royce are very popular. Safe bet. And, if you don't know what truffes/truffles are, safest to get an assorted box. Don't forget, the packaging has plenty to do with it!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

aiyah couldn't help it after what I read!!! :P nobody likes random ah peks lah. plenty of those on the prowl last night with wine in one hand and a glint in their eyes.

hahah. and none i'd accept choc from!

wonders if tay ping hui and qi yi wu gives chocs to their girls... *drools*

JGoh ]

Ha ha ha... Yes, chocolate can make miraculous things happen. It does not substitute any ' wrote:

Enhancer!!! :love7:

S1 has good advice from one who loves chocolates! Learn which types she like and slowly 'travel' with her along the chocolate journey. Pace it right and you could make her feel like a goddess!!!

In SG, Godiva and Royce are very popular. Safe bet. And, if you don't know what truffes/truffles are, safest to get an assorted box. Don't forget, the packaging has plenty to do with it!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

yes! packaging is definitely the key here. hahah.

pretty packaging, one kiss.

first piece, one kiss.

getting all her favs, happiness for you bro.