• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sports Rims for SLK R171

Guest goforit

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sareve

A bit off topic, but I see the short antenna on the SLK. Does anyone know where to get a high quality one? Thanks.

You can get one at MBM for 400 bucks.

Guest Otsego

A bit off topic, but I see the short antenna on the SLK. Does anyone know where to get a high quality one? Thanks.

Sareve u got :death: by them

MBM told me its $160....

Guest shox87

Oh! I thought that's what they told Mercy when she asked, lucky I don't need to buy it, otherwise sure kena :death:

haha yeah yeah. its $160 only man. if its $400, den :ninja: :banghead:

Guest angela

MBM told me its $160....

Lucky I asked too... will be heading down to get one when I have time. The remote doesn't work well with the short antenna... I always thot the antenna just for fm!

Guest Sareve

MBM told me its $160....

Lucky I asked too... will be heading down to get one when I have time. The remote doesn't work well with the short antenna... I always thot the antenna just for fm!

I know this is more off topic but I really have to know, is this true? Is the antenna really also for your remote reception? I seem to be able to unlock and lock my car from much bigger distances than I thought might be possible (up to 50m or so) so I don't think it's that much of an issue unless you want to convert your roof with the remote, I always have to stand right next to my car to do that. The car manual seems to state that the receiver is in the door handle of the car though, but this is only for converting the roof and detecting the key for keyless entry, I'm not sure if it's also for unlocking and locking using the remote.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...