• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SLK 350

Guest angela

Guest Sareve

You mean you dont know when it started to rain with your top down?

Haha I mean I need to know if it's going to rain soon, because sometimes I drive from a sunny place to a cloudy place and get rained on suddenly. My car has to be completely stationary to convert back >:(

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comments and input guys... i think i have just decided to bite the bullet and go for the 350. You only live once, so might as well enjoy it while u can!!!

I'll be on the hunt for a 350... hope to find one soon and join u guys...

Thanks once again for all your feedback.

Appreciate it!!! ;D

Bro, you wont need to drive a Merc to join us, come on down, maybe you will find a lovely 350 which our member intended to let go, see ya this 27th ,4.30pm onward at Kallang...Cheers

Guest Sareve

Rain sensor only sense rain and activate the wipers, it will not close your top for you la haaa.......

I meant that maybe the rain sensor would be able to tell me in advance if it's going to rain so I have time to stop and close the top while it's still dry! Haha once I kena rain I also know it's raining already, who needs a sensor to tell me that!

Guest angela

Hi guys. Thanks for all your help. Yes, i saw that one at BW world with the Bodykit and carlsson rims. It does look very good and price is right too! anyone know anything about the car's history? I'm overseas in Melbourne at the moment, so i can't go down to view. But When i Get back, that is the car that will be the first on my list to go check out!!! Hope its still there when i get back!

Kompressor ]

Rain sensor only sense rain and activate the wipers, it will not close your top for you la haaa.......

I meant that maybe the rain sensor would be able to tell me in advance if it' wrote:

Bro I think you have not experience how a rain sensor work, so let me explain to you, by the time the rain sensor work you already wet.

The rain sensor will not tell you in advance, by the time your wiper activate by the rain sensor i am very sure your entire car including yourself all wet liao.

:thumbsup:

Hi guys. Thanks for all your help. Yes, i saw that one at BW world with the Bodykit and carlsson rims. It does look very good and price is right too! anyone know anything about the car's history? I'm overseas in Melbourne at the moment, so i can't go down to view. But When i Get back, that is the car that will be the first on my list to go check out!!! Hope its still there when i get back!

upz you man!