• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Man pushes lady off bus

jes

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy should be hung in the public square.

Infratint Automotive Film

Tel:65151751
Hp:94560888
web:www.infratint.com

email:[email protected]

Please join us on our FaceBook Page:
www.facebook.com/infratint

0% installment plans available for all Citibank & Standard Chartered Credit Cards 

Both sounds local to me. So many empty seats on the bus definitely not becoz of seats.

But no matter what, young person shouldn't lay his hands on senior citizen. Falling out of the bus like that no joke man.

Well I suppose we will need to know the full story before suitably commenting. Whoever lays hands is definitely in the wrong but the senior citizen doesn't look like an angel herself. Some can be really ****ing kuai lan and irritating.

Well I suppose we will need to know the full story before suitably commenting. Whoever lays hands is definitely in the wrong but the senior citizen doesn't look like an angel herself. Some can be really ****ing kuai lan and irritating.

Here's his side of the story -

http://exakr-lifestory.tumblr.com/

Vinyl Is Sexy!

Totally agreed...many years ago, when turf city bread talk just opened and it was packed like sardines, i helped an elderly from her fall, her husband came and spat on my face thinking i molested her wife...which btw is in her 60s....naturally, after spitting, he was shouting...and naturally, everyone who was there thought i molested her.....WTF.....

Totally agreed...many years ago, when turf city bread talk just opened and it was packed like sardines, i helped an elderly from her fall, her husband came and spat on my face thinking i molested her wife...which btw is in her 60s....naturally, after spitting, he was shouting...and naturally, everyone who was there thought i molested her.....WTF.....

That's life. Think about this way - she might have fell and in the process of falling accidently grab onto your pants thus causing you to flash in-front of everyone. Would you rather that or be spat upon by an old man? :devil:

The guy has obviously lost his marbles.

He has very serious issues. Sounds like a time bomb ticking away. This is from his FB -

"I have never attended a single Home Economics lesson.

I have never attended a single Design and Technology lesson.

I have never attended a single Arts and Crafts lesson beyond primary school.

I have never attended a single science lesson beyond secondary 1.

I have never attended a single sex-education class.

I have never attended a single lesson in Physics.

I have never attended a single A-Math lesson.

I have never attended a single Chinese lesson beyond primary school.

Everyone else in my secondary school was taught video-editing except myself.

And, I wasn't allowed to attend a single proper lesson beyond secondary 2.

Ultimately, my dreams were robbed straight from me while the very people who made my life miserable got away with it and were allowed to pursue their dreams.

Thank you, Canberra Secondary School."

He feels the school owes him a public apology and compensation for ruining his future.

Any 2000-3 alumni here?

Vinyl Is Sexy!

That's life. Think about this way - she might have fell and in the process of falling accidently grab onto your pants thus causing you to flash in-front of everyone. Would you rather that or be spat upon by an old man? :devil:

Haha, its been a long time, but seriously, to be accused infront of your parents and they can't do anything to help, the kind of humiliation....you cant blame some of these youngsters nowadays....

He needs a girlfriend. Or lots of video starring Maria Ozawa.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

He needs a girlfriend. Or lots of video starring Maria Ozawa.

Think he need some release..

Infratint Automotive Film

Tel:65151751
Hp:94560888
web:www.infratint.com

email:[email protected]

Please join us on our FaceBook Page:
www.facebook.com/infratint

0% installment plans available for all Citibank & Standard Chartered Credit Cards 

• 4 months later...

..though i dun really understand his sickness in details...

...his outburst was simply too rude & violent... if his condition is realli tt bad, should hve be kept out of public transport.

..if it has been a kid he pushed down....he probably would hve been whacked, regardless of wad mental illness he has.

...A danger & menace 2 public.

..though i dun really understand his sickness in details...

...his outburst was simply too rude & violent... if his condition is realli tt bad, should hve be kept out of public transport.

..if it has been a kid he pushed down....he probably would hve been whacked, regardless of wad mental illness he has.

...A danger & menace 2 public.

I hereby offer him the use of my personal room in the super deluxe exclusive Hougang Condo... And I tot I was crazy... this guy is plain mad...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill