• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Where to buy W211 headlight

AC73

Hi bro,

I check with C & C today & they told me that for Pre FL model can't fit in the FL model headlamp. Any bro here who drove a Pre FL E200 model change their headlamp to the FL headlamp & share your info? Do u need to mod or add in any stuff? Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi bro,

I check with C & C today & they told me that for Pre FL model can't fit in the FL model headlamp. Any bro here who drove a Pre FL E200 model change their headlamp to the FL headlamp & share your info? Do u need to mod or add in any stuff? Thank you very much.

I changed mine.

Hi bros,

Side track a bit... I intend to get the Pre FL E280, i was wondering if its possible to convert/change to FL front grille, and FL headlamps & FL tail lamp?

Should be possible, Saw some Pre-FL E200s converted to FL.

Head and tail lamps should be no issue, but for front grill may need to change front bumper as well.

Imho, better to get FL model instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 26/06/2012 at 9:48 AM, WML888 said:

I changed mine.

HI, I am trying to change my Pre Fl w211 headlamps to new FL (with eyelids) ones. May I ask did you do any changes in the socket at the back of the headlamps? Or they are 100% plug & play?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mysilverhat said:

Thanks iMac.  Very good, it is a plug and play unit. did you convert with this depo headlamps ever?

so i need to purchase xenon CANBUS conversion kit to work together with the headlamp? any recommendation for xenon conversion kit? 

There are a few company that produce these aftermarket headlight.

I was told Taiwan's DEPO Auto (帝寶) is a better brand.

It is simple plug and play without any need to modify the existing cable.

I use back the same original H7 light bulb...unable to recommend any xenon stuff to you.

2006 W211 MERCEDES E200NGT