• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about Maserati

Guest angela

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

anyone in SGmerc owns a maserati or waiting for his/hers to arraive or planning to get 1?

bro, enjoying your new ride?

indeed bro! Sexy car to own. very limited mods that i can do to this car, tats a relief... phew.

owned it for 2.5 months and never once being jioed on the road. I guess ppl enjoyed looking at it than racing it.. hahaha..

the car weighs almost 1.9tons / 4.88m in length, way too heavy and lengthy. Other than that, all good.

Guest kopimonster

indeed bro! Sexy car to own. very limited mods that i can do to this car, tats a relief... phew.

owned it for 2.5 months and never once being jioed on the road. I guess ppl enjoyed looking at it than racing it.. hahaha..

the car weighs almost 1.9tons / 4.88m in length, way too heavy and lengthy. Other than that, all good.

with a car like dat....no need to mod liao....the looks...enuf to kill...heh heh ;D

Guest Protoss

with a car like dat....no need to mod liao....the looks...enuf to kill...heh heh ;D

Once kanna mod poison, no matter wat car also can mod. :tazzie:

Guest kopimonster

Protoss ]

with a car like dat....no need to mod liao....the looks...enuf to kill...heh heh wrote:

Once kanna mod poison, no matter wat car also can mod. :tazzie:

yea, dat is true....we are all drowning in poison....but are loving it :devil2:

Guest angela

:laugh: :laugh: and..... mods done dun carry resale value in most or should i say all cases. poor investors we are. anyway i never been good with numbers. :laugh:

just to share what i have did to my GT so far....

1)CF wing mirrors - Took both mirrors out and send for CF. 1 week no mirrors meaning cnt drive and still paying instalment. NB

2) all batches/door handles/ side airvent tat r chrome - spray to rim colour.

3) LLumar protction film - Ftr bumper/headlamps / wind mirrors.. this brand claims that thier product will not turn yellowish.. so far so good.

4) Tubi Exhaust - Freaking expensive mod from HSM but only mod to bring the V8 growl out of the GT else the exhaust machiam got constipation.

5) DPE wheels - S20 signature series (coming)... MUST MOD.. will tell ur guys why later part.. hahaha

6) Window tints - ORH lulu one as usual. but this round still can see driver shadow. hehe

....... THE END....... I MEANT "NO MORE TO MOD"........

hope some maserati owners can share their mod dairy here too. cheers!

Guest angela

bro, your car is dame sexy la.

like you say almost nothing to mod.

want to join us for NS Run?

thks bro..

very muc like to go NS but cant tehan the stone chips and insects.. haha. ur guys enjoy! 8.)

Cblack, PM u the contact and price liao. :thumbsup:

Guest Cklasse

I see one at my place carpark everyday when I leave for work.......man!!! that big grill is sure seductive. :yumyum:....coupled with the curves..... :asshole:..... :devil2:

Guest angela

bro only CF the mirrors or the whole interior too. :punk1:

how does the car drive, caused you mentioned the weight and length?

oni CF mirror this time cos the GT came with a fixed option for the interior that cost me an arm and a leg. :'(

its a very responsive and comfortable car to drive in especially with the new introduce gearbox. 1st and 2nd gear red line very fast, 3rd gear onwards rather slow.. 3rd gear can hold up to 170+ before changing to 4th.. I really dun noe this is good or not cos recently had a friendly drag with bmw335.. 3rd gear onwards, 335 smoke me liao.. maybe not car problem.. its the driver. haha

most bought this car for the looks so performance dun really bother. I am sure this car will be damn fun on NS.

wait.... this car drinks petrol like no tmr.. $170 full tank oni gives me 430km :'( :death:

Guest angela

those that are considering a GT, there is this defect from factory that is still unsolved or rather no solution.. Side skirt came WAVY.. worst than pacific ocean. See pix.. I guess the factory need to replace with the new 4.7L side skirt. I hope. Anyway, i am not alone cos i posted this defect in US forum, initially all the guys there that owns one dont know abt it till they saw my photo and took a look at theirs.. all KPKB aft that. haha

sideskirtdefect-1.jpg

Guest shox87

ur car swee swee la... some more white in colour... :tongue1:

i simply love the monstrous grille. >:D

it looks like its gonna devour someone up soon... LOVELY car!

Guest Sareve

Wow that's an AMAZING car Daniel! Could your wavy side skirt problem be fixed by swapping it out for a hamaan body kit or something? Will HSM repair it FOC?

Guest angela

Could your wavy side skirt problem be fixed by swapping it out for a hamaan body kit or something? Will HSM repair it FOC?

Hamann ex lah bro.. anyway, this is a warranty claim item so HSM has to settle with factory... they are still taking their time to sort it out. I will bang table and KPKB at them soon. :tazzie: :laugh: