• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

BRABUS PowerXtra B18/B18S for 2012 C180 CGI

KHOTO

Hi, anyone installed the Brabus B18 or B18S for the new C180 CGI? I am tempted but not sure if it's worth the extra compared to other alternaives.

Was driving the A4 MTM stg2 and the more I was driving the stock C180, the less confidence I am feeling.

Moreover, only the Brabus B18S can give me +40bhp, if it's the B18, I think I will choose our "Doctor's" prescription.

Appreciate your comments. Thank you.

I'm also on Dr. Hannson's piggy back and I am very pleased with the performance, support and service. Compared with Brabus Stage 1, Dr.'s box provides more or less the same additional performance upside but at a more significantly reasonable price, hence more +bhp & Nm per $.

Thanks for all your inputs. My main objective is to get rid of the very slow pick-up.

Looks like Dr Hannson's solution is the way to go. I guess the 'savings' can then be used to finance my rims. :-)

Take care and drive safe.

• 1 month later...

email [email protected]

sms/whatsapp/call +65 82988648.

cheers:)

Custom tuning Performance ECU since 2003. Direct ECU and Piggyback Custom tuning options are available. Original and Aftermarket Aesthetic, Multimedia and Performance Parts are also available.

Email: [email protected] :: Whatsapp/SMS/mobile: +6582988648 :: Http://www.facebook.com/Doctor.Hannson/

• 1 month later...

Hi, anyone installed the Brabus B18 or B18S for the new C180 CGI? I am tempted but not sure if it's worth the extra compared to other alternaives.

Was driving the A4 MTM stg2 and the more I was driving the stock C180, the less confidence I am feeling.

Moreover, only the Brabus B18S can give me +40bhp, if it's the B18, I think I will choose our "Doctor's" prescription.

Appreciate your comments. Thank you.

Hi Bro, I was running on the B20 and just over the weekend changed to the B20s. I must say it might be a tad bit more expensive but Brabus after sales service is excellent. so far have had my who car running on everything brabus and no complains. especially their exhaust is LTA friendly. about other alternatives i'm not too sure. but I used to be driving a mazda 6 mps and with all the mods done to my merc now, its not very disappointing =) just some pics here to poison u...

IMG_3571.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

IMG_3605.jpg

DSC04460.jpg

• Like 1

Sure bro. Pls PM and also the costs of the Brabus rims. For B18/18s I just discount by 20% ha ha. No la, based on the cost you PM me I'll give Autovox a call and see how much the B18/18s is. Thanks.

You were at Windsor getting new lighting posion right :D

• Like 1

Sure bro. Pls PM and also the costs of the Brabus rims. For B18/18s I just discount by 20% ha ha. No la, based on the cost you PM me I'll give Autovox a call and see how much the B18/18s is. Thanks.

You were at Windsor getting new lighting posion right :D

haha just PM you....yeah steve frm sonic was doing my lights...he's the best i tell u...