• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Exclusive Motorsports Power Pedal

bakuteh

Just installed the Exclusive Motorsport Power Pedal today (there is a new model just arrived) .......wah..can feel significant difference in pick up speed and power.......

Any one else has experience with this Power Pedal to share??

Thanks.

Just installed the Exclusive Motorsport Power Pedal today (there is a new model just arrived) .......wah..can feel significant difference in pick up speed and power.......

Thanks.

Yes bro just installed mine last Thurs. Wow its breathtaking the way the car pulls is like never ending. Best still it cont to work on all gears.

Thanks.

BTW bro did you try the Ultra Sport Mode which they claimed is phenomenon. My was only set at Sport Mode.

BTW bro did you try the Ultra Sport Mode which they claimed is phenomenon. My was only set at Sport Mode.

Bro, mine is set only to Sports Mode which is recommended and they say this is already very good......not sure what happens when set to Ultra-Sports mode.....probably it is too sensitve and might loose control of car and thus not recommended......

Did you try that?

Yes bro just installed mine last Thurs. Wow its breathtaking the way the car pulls is like never ending. Best still it cont to work on all gears.

Yes bro.....the car really fly....

Bro, mine is set only to Sports Mode which is recommended and they say this is already very good......not sure what happens when set to Ultra-Sports mode.....probably it is too sensitve and might loose control of car and thus not recommended......

Did you try that?

No not yet, he also said Sports Mode is good enough for our road unless you travel to Malaysia. But i will still want to try one day why paid for something there and not test it especially they claimed that its out of the world :)

More throttle means more petrol! :)

• Like 1

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

More throttle means more petrol! :)

I agree..

The thing does give a perceived increased in power by amplifying the electrical signals on the fly by wire throttle. Actually, there's no gain in real power. There's no need for this if your right foot has good reflex & power. Using this requires some getting use to...it can be dangerous if there's an accidental foot stepping on the throttle. I almost killed my dog when I reversed into my car porch due to over throttle. Took the sprint booster off after 1 week & gave away to another friend who himself also took it off after 1 month.

Hello guys, my first post on this forum (so please be gentle!). Actually, I believe there are 2 components that we are discussing here:

1. Response time between pressing the pedal and actual acceleration, and

2. Power output depending on how hard you press the pedal.

jtang is right about no. 2, it's not v difficult to press the pedal quickly. I'm more interested in no. 1, does the power pedal reduce the lag time between the time you press the pedal vs the actual response from the engine?

• 3 months later...

Hello guys, my first post on this forum (so please be gentle!). Actually, I believe there are 2 components that we are discussing here:

1. Response time between pressing the pedal and actual acceleration, and

2. Power output depending on how hard you press the pedal.

jtang is right about no. 2, it's not v difficult to press the pedal quickly. I'm more interested in no. 1, does the power pedal reduce the lag time between the time you press the pedal vs the actual response from the engine?

yes it does.

• 5 months later...

Benzline...however, they are selling the throttle response device (TRD) too. Anyways Power pedal, TRD, sprint boosters all works the same to enchance your throttle feel. If u like to self control the ranges of sensitiveness, TRD is for you. If not sprint booster only got 3 setting. Dont think power pedal got any setting. Ranges from $380 to $400++. Thought some bro is selling their TRD or sprint booster online..

• 1 month later...

Benzline...however, they are selling the throttle response device (TRD) too. Anyways Power pedal, TRD, sprint boosters all works the same to enchance your throttle feel. If u like to self control the ranges of sensitiveness, TRD is for you. If not sprint booster only got 3 setting. Dont think power pedal got any setting. Ranges from $380 to $400++. Thought some bro is selling their TRD or sprint booster online..

Thanks Bro Lawman for your kind reply.

I saw from online Bro Doc Hannson TRD is good, but i cannot find his workshop in the forum, can you advise?

Thanks

Thanks Bro Lawman for your kind reply.

I saw from online Bro Doc Hannson TRD is good, but i cannot find his workshop in the forum, can you advise?

Thanks

Doc Hannson got no shop, he is a free lancer.. his TRD is the same as benzline. Benzline used to have a promo on SG carmart on it. So search for Benzline in Sg car or mycarforum market place..