• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Bilstein B8 Shock absorber(Brand New)http://www.bilstein....ilstein-b8.htmlB8_09.jpgPerformance you can feel and see.

What lowering or sport springs are to aesthetics, BILSTEIN B8 is to performance!

The product benefits at a glance:

-Shortened high-performance shock absorbers for virtually every lowering spring set and series production sport vehicles

-Sports settings with high level of comfort

-Marked improvement in safety and performance with additional spring changes (lowering)

-Precision handling and optimised vehicle control

BILSTEIN gas pressure technology

BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany

Road-tested by BILSTEIN and fine-tuned

Fits:

C-Class W203 all models

C-Class SportsCoupe

CL203

CLK

C209

Please confirm fitment via the online product finder.http://web1.carparts...=101&52=1&30=74

The set I am selling is BIL-005424 for the W203 which consist of:

1) front shock absorber set of 2 (35-053453)

2) Rear shock absorber set of 2 (24-068819)

C209's set is BIL-004890 which consist of front (35-053453) + rear (24-068819)

CL203's set is BIL-005431 which consist of front (35-053453) + rear (24-068819)

Therefore.....BIL-005424 = BIL-004890 = BIL-005431

Selling Price: S$560 (Cash $ Carry)

PM me only if you are interested in buying the set. Do not PM me asking if it will fit your car because I have provided all the information you required to confirm your own fitment.

PM me your contact and I will SMS you the collection details. As usual first PM first serve.

Picture update, just collected the BNIB shock absorbers from supplier:bilsteinB8.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic