• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Group Buy - W204 C-class 4DR Sedan Rear Trunk Lip

Guest dtkw

Am thinking of buying the rear boot lip and rear roof spoiler for my W204. According to the factory in Taiwan, this will fit 2008 onwards W204, C-Class. Self installation as all will come with self adhesive 3M tape.

For the Rear Boot Lip

Each is selling for SGD 90.00 (including shipping and spray painting).

10 pieces available - 6 taken up. Left with 4.

For the Rear Roof Spoiler

Each is selling for SGD 160 (including shipping and spray painting).

5 pieces available - 2 taken up. Left with 3.

See pictures attached. Both items are at SGD 250...

Please let me know via PM or SMS to 90999087 (Name, Contact Number and Colour Code) so that I can confirm with you accordingly.

A deposit of SGD 50.00 will be require to confirm each item, to prevent anybody from confirming and don't want later.

Guest markcwq
Am thinking of buying the rear truck lip for my W204. According to the factory in Taiwan, this will fit 2008 and onwards W204.

Each is selling for SGD 90.00 (including shipping and spray painting). Please let me know via PM (Name, Contact Number and Colour Code) so that I can confirm with you accordingly.

benz_color_lip-02.jpg

Wow, $90 is an extremely competitive price especially when it includes the paint job. Bumps for your thread!

Am thinking of buying the rear truck lip for my W204. According to the factory in Taiwan, this will fit 2008 and onwards W204.

Each is selling for SGD 90.00 (including shipping and spray painting). Please let me know via PM (Name, Contact Number and Colour Code) so that I can confirm with you accordingly.

Wow, $90 is an extremely competitive price especially when it includes the paint job. Bumps for your thread!

Thanks Bro! I look forward to seeing you soon! Cheers!

Hi bro,

Am keen.

My color code: 775 (Iridium Silver - 2011 model)

Thank you

m: 9748 9229.

Hi Bro... Thank you for your post. However, can you please PM me instead so that it's easier for me to keep track. Please also include your name too ya. Many thanks! I am now pending for the factory to confirm on the colors and the miscellaneous and will confirm with all once it's confirmed.

Can you find out with the supplier if they're selling roof spoiler? If there're any interest' date=' we can order at the same time. Thanks[/quote']

Hi Bro, I had asked. Pending their reply. Will update ASAP.

if roof spoiler B) i more interested

Hi Bros... I hear all your interest level on the roof spolier. Please bear with me for a few days as I am trying to get with the factory if they produce. Will update you all asap. Cheers!

Can you find out with the supplier if they're selling roof spoiler? If there're any interest' date=' we can order at the same time. Thanks[/quote']

Bro... Good news! The factory do have the OEM roof available for 2008 and above C Class C180 to C350. I had to give a minimum commitment of 5 pcs in order to have the price of SGD 160 per piece (sprayed to your car color code). Please do let me know your interest. I had attached the roof picture here for your reference. I ONLY have 5 pcs in hand. Cheers!

FASTEST FINGER FIRST!!!

Roof.jpg

Am thinking of buying the rear boot lip and rear roof spoiler for my W204. According to the factory in Taiwan, this will fit 2008 onwards W204, C-Class. Self installation as all will come with self adhesive 3M tape.

For the Rear Boot Lip

Please let me know via PM or SMS to 90999087 (Name, Contact Number and Colour Code) so that I can confirm with you accordingly.

A deposit of SGD 50.00 will be require to confirm each item, to prevent anybody from confirming and don't want later.]

Updated!

Guest E-CAB

Jus trying luck. Do they have it for E class sedan/coupe/cabrio?

Thanks.

Bro... Good news! The factory do have the OEM roof available for 2008 and above C Class C180 to C350. I had to give a minimum commitment of 5 pcs in order to have the price of SGD 160 per piece (sprayed to your car color code). Please do let me know your interest. I had attached the roof picture here for your reference. I ONLY have 5 pcs in hand. Cheers!

FASTEST FINGER FIRST!!!

Roof.jpg

Guest MercZoomer

Bro,

The boot lip can fit on FL W204 model?

Btw is this still avaliable? Do they have the Diamond white color code 799?

For the Rear Boot Lip

A deposit of SGD 50.00 will be require to confirm each item, to prevent anybody from confirming and don't want later.

Hi

Yes it can. Please PM your details; Name, contact and color code to confirm.

Regards

Derrick

Bro,

The boot lip can fit on FL W204 model?

Btw is this still avaliable? Do they have the Diamond white color code 799?

For the Rear Boot Lip

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking - did anyone else participate in this GB? Bro not responding to SMS.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "