• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

BBk

Guest subaru67

Guest hkhamateur

4p API racing w slotted 340-345 rotors. :becky:

Shld b single pc rotor base on the same pic coz floated usually will hve groove between each hub fastening. :whistle:

Bt nicz....mod. :bounce:

Guest subaru67

hkhamateur wrote:

4p API racing w slotted 340-345 rotors. :becky:

Shld b single pc rotor base on the same pic coz floated usually will hve groove between each hub fastening. :whistle:

Bt nicz....mod. :bounce:

not as fierce as yrs hahahah:whistle:

Guest hkhamateur

subaru67 wrote:

not as fierce as yrs hahahah:whistle:

Bro, is it yr friend ride? If so, can adv whether floatg or single. :confused:

Coz e stock rotor beside has almost e same thickness ler! :whistle:

Guest subaru67

hkhamateur wrote:

Bro, is it yr friend ride? If so, can adv whether floatg or single. :confused:

Coz e stock rotor beside has almost e same thickness ler! :whistle:

hahaha cos i using api coilovers on my frostie too:becky:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest raphaelhuang

Hi Ts,

I am currently considering this BBK for my w203, could you kindly give a short FR of the brakes? I had some people discouraging me from API cos it is made in taiwan.

Hope it is not too much trouble. Thanks!

Guest blackmercs
Hi Ts,

I am currently considering this BBK for my w203, could you kindly give a short FR of the brakes? I had some people discouraging me from API cos it is made in taiwan.

Hope it is not too much trouble. Thanks!

Look for BREMBO or AMG BBK but will cost you.

Guest raphaelhuang

Hi blackmerc,

Thanks for your suggestion. Roughly how much will the amy bbk cost me and any good contact I can approach so as not to get 'chopped' lol

Guest blackmercs
Hi blackmerc,

Thanks for your suggestion. Roughly how much will the amy bbk cost me and any good contact I can approach so as not to get 'chopped' lol

Hi nowadays there are so many BRANDED at dirt cheap price. A full 6/4 setup can cost u half the price. How the local supplier able to cut corners i wouldnt know. Do a search in others car forums u will get the idea. Do call up the agents & compare the pricing with the local BRANDED pricing. A ball park for a real BRANDED BBK of 6/4 setup can cost u $10,000 & local supplier around $6000.

Guest chershen

i agree with blackmercs.

the local brands are well made for their price, so got to think hard before committing to 5-6k.

i checked with one of the sponsors here:

brembo - 5k+

amg c63 - 6k+

huat!

Guest dteng75
i agree with blackmercs.

the local brands are well made for their price, so got to think hard before committing to 5-6k.

brembo - 5k+

amg c63 - 6k+

huat!

is that price 6/4 setup? i have also check with one of the sponsors that a AMG 6/4 setup is abt 9k+ and brembo abt 10k+. your brembo 5k+ pretty alright if it is 6/4 setup. can pm me who ah so i can go find out.

Guest raphaelhuang
i agree with blackmercs.

brembo - 5k+

amg c63 - 6k+

huat!

is that price 6/4 setup? i have also check with one of the sponsors that a AMG 6/4 setup is abt 9k+ and brembo abt 10k+. your brembo 5k+ pretty alright if it is 6/4 setup. can pm me who ah so i can go find out.

am interested to! cheers! :)

Guest ken3332

Hi Bros,

I got good lobang for Brembo Brake Kit, anyone keen can contact me @ 92776969 -Ken.

Will be organizing a Group Buy soon, for those bros who like to veiw or test drive, can meet at this Friday Meet-up @ Kallang

Car park F. See U.

8b895bf3.jpg

b036bd08.jpg

4f45eadb.jpg

Guest blackmercs
Hi Bros,

I got good lobang for Brembo Brake Kit, anyone keen can contact me @ 92776969 -Ken.

Will be organizing a Group Buy soon, for those bros who like to veiw or test drive, can meet at this Friday Meet-up @ Kallang

Car park F. See U.

8b895bf3.jpg

b036bd08.jpg

4f45eadb.jpg

Hi Bros,

Car park F. See U.

8b895bf3.jpg

b036bd08.jpg

4f45eadb.jpg

Guest blackmercs
Hi Bros,

Car park F. See U.

8b895bf3.jpg

b036bd08.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jes, thanks for your interest..... Sorry to disappoint you, but this group buy will never happen, sorry to say, not much people here wanna spent the kind of money (I Think). After I've posted about the group buy, Ive recived many sms enquiries but till now non confirmation done. Hahaha.... Maybe it's the Merc Forum "Culture". Ask alot but when comes to doing, NON! (no offence). :)

Hi Ken,

If you're saying you can get a price below the 5k-6k range, then I'm keen. There are quite a few newer members to the forums, some used to driving riced-up rides, so perhaps we can re-look at this? What was the min. for this aborted GB?

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "