• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMG Night 2011 - A word from Committee

Guest jhun_4040

Guest hkhamateur

chiaster wrote:

a big THANK YOU to the organising committee who put this together!!! :clap2:

heartfelt appreciation to all the sponsors of the prizes, gifts and takeaways!!! :peace:

kudos to STARBLACK for all the logistical arrangements too!!! :thumb:

*aside to bro hk... i am not the competition!!! i will stand by you like how brothers should be!!! :high5:

Typical Singaporean reply: ' Sure or nt'? :whistle:

E moment I pointed where she's, u disappeared liao! :tsk:

After u ve got wat u want, u came back n claimed brotherhood! Nicz....:hand:

Guest Jarebbsg

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6008

Hi there . It's a waste that you missed our AMG . Anyway pls contact DarkAv for collection of your cashcard . Cheers !

I contacted DarkAv and was told he is not responsible for collection of my limited edition cash card. Oh oh oh. Who has my cash card?

Jarebbsg wrote:

Quote:

Hi there . It's a waste that you missed our AMG . Anyway pls contact DarkAv for collection of your cashcard . Cheers !

I contacted DarkAv and was told he is not responsible for collection of my limited edition cash card. Oh oh oh. Who has my cash card?

Ok . We will look into it and let you know soon .

Jarebbsg wrote:

Quote:

Bro . Contact Yap @ 90882728 . He will assist you on your cash card issue . Cheers !

Likewise for those that did not fill in the form for cash card before the AMG kindly contact Yap .

Guest Jarebbsg

6008 wrote:

Bro . Contact Yap @ 90882728 . He will assist you on your cash card issue . Cheers !

Likewise for those that did not fill in the form for cash card before the AMG kindly contact Yap .

Thanks bro. Will contact Bro Yap tomorrow.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest vincemerz

looks like im not the only one that havent receive the cashcard that i have paid for.

Can someone pls let me know who took my card or havent issue the card?

can someone check who sign off if acknowledgement if there is any?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vincemerz
looks like im not the only one that havent receive the cashcard that i have paid for.

Can someone pls let me know who took my card or havent issue the card?

can someone check who sign off if acknowledgement if there is any?

One week has passed still no reply..........