• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMG Night 2011 - A word from Committee

Guest jhun_4040

Guest subaru67

blackknight wrote:

THEME FOR AMG 2012 - BOLLYWOOD NIGHTZ with SPECIAL APPEARANCE FROM OUR SGMERC BRO HK .

Why must you attend this on 2012?

1) If you are always dreaming of being a commando that know the art of camoflauge ( hiding behind bushes and trees)

2) If you always want to know why the bollywood star are so "hamsome"

3) If you are in love with someone..but do not know how to impress him or her, do this bollywood dance ...

Stay tune for updates in 2012.

swee ah...:becky:

skid wrote:

well done sgmerc committee! can see everyone enjoyed themselves!

:first:

Bro skid , SGMERC Committee did nothing except we chip in some money from our fund for the prizes so all these credit should go to the Organising Committee of AMG 2011, maybe all blur blur and anyway on behalf for Committee and exco of SGMERC - Kelvin , Yap TP , Leon and myself , we have to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who had put in so much effort to make this AMG a sucessful one.

:thumb:

A big thank you to the organizing committee of AMG. Unfortunately, due work commitments i signed up but unable to attend. Hope to make it comes next year AMG.

Would like to find out who should i contact to collect Sgmerc's cash card?

Thank you again.

9339 wrote:

Bro skid , SGMERC Committee did nothing except we chip in some money from our fund for the prizes so all these credit should go to the Organising Committee of AMG 2011, maybe all blur blur and anyway on behalf for Committee and exco of SGMERC - Kelvin , Yap TP , Leon and myself , we have to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who had put in so much effort to make this AMG a sucessful one.

yes i meant thank you to the organising committee.. sorry if i got it confused.

thank you all who were involved in 1 way or another!

hippo wrote:

A big thank you to the organizing committee of AMG. Unfortunately, due work commitments i signed up but unable to attend. Hope to make it comes next year AMG.

Would like to find out who should i contact to collect Sgmerc's cash card?

Thank you again.

Hi there . It's a waste that you missed our AMG . Anyway pls contact DarkAv for collection of your cashcard . Cheers !

9339 wrote:

best.........

6008 wrote:

Hi there . It's a waste that you missed our AMG . Anyway pls contact DarkAv for collection of your cashcard . Cheers !

I missed it too. Should I get smack on my bottoms? :becky:

Guest hkhamateur

blackknight wrote:

omg! i nearly choked on my porridge when I SAW THIS..no wonder club blue oyster have to close down lo...:bounce:

Oh....tats nt all, u ll pour yr porridge over yr head if u see e next pic of our dear bro lift up his jeans! :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:

hairy hairy one....er......:shocked:

Guest chiaster

a big THANK YOU to the organising committee who put this together!!! :clap2:

heartfelt appreciation to all the sponsors of the prizes, gifts and takeaways!!! :peace:

kudos to STARBLACK for all the logistical arrangements too!!! :thumb:

*aside to bro hk... i am not the competition!!! i will stand by you like how brothers should be!!! :high5: