• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMG Night 2011 - A word from Committee

Guest jhun_4040

Guest jhun_4040

Dear bros',sis':

Thank you all for making tonight possible with your support and attendance.

It was everyone who made this possible.

Great food, great drinks, great companies from old and new faces :becky:

Not to mentioned great prizes too :bounce: (although we still not happy who won the 1st prize of the IPAD. :censored: )

We hope everyone had fun, and feel the worth of the time to participate. If anything had been overlooked, we appreciate your understanding, and hopefully the next AMG committee will learn and do a even better job

We also look forward to more to join us for our La Kopi, monthly GTGs, and hopefully SGMerc will grow bigger in days to come.

To all our sponsors, thank you all again for assisting and making this happen with your generosity for prices and services !

Once again, from all of us, Thank you !!!

Adam :pray2:

Guest jhun_4040

Zack wrote:

It's gd tt nobody goes home empty handed.. :)

yea, that was our priorities that we wanted to achieve within the budget.

Hard to do it, but the Shopping committee managed to pull it off ! :becky:

Guest lightning

On behalf the organizing committee ...appreciate everyone for your support... especially Starblack and all the sponsors...and not forgetting all our members and family/friends who attended the event :becky:

Hope to see the same support in our monthly GTG...:becky: cheers!!!

Had a very entertaining and enjoyable night at the AMG.... Nice venue, good food, great prizes, entertaining emcee and fun company :rockon:

Big thanks to Starblack and all sponsors for making this mega gathering possible and all AMG committee for a job well done :clap2::clap2:

Guest manmerlion

SL63AMG wrote:

L1012973.jpg

Great jobs guys :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Can some kind soul insert names of the committee members (from left to right) for newbies like me?

I can only recall the names of eight members.

Thanks

Guest manmerlion

It was a very fruitful nite for me and wifey. I got Choc's passport holder (but her passport not inside leh!). Wifey got the second prize.

Thanks. It was a fun-filled nite indeed. The MC's rendition of a soccer match commentary was damn solid. Kudos!!!

Oh yes, now I know it was Kate Winslet's right hand on the windscreen. The MC got me wondering what's her left hand was doing. Ha...ha...

Guest jhun_4040

manmerlion wrote:

Can some kind soul insert names of the committee members (from left to right) for newbies like me?

I can only recall the names of eight members.

Thanks

From the left to right:

Anthony, Desmond, Yap, Adam, Simon, Norman, Michael, Lili, Anthony(AP),Mike

Guest jhun_4040

manmerlion wrote:

It was a very fruitful nite for me and wifey. I got Choc's passport holder (but her passport not inside leh!). Wifey got the second prize.

Thanks. It was a fun-filled nite indeed. The MC's rendition of a soccer match commentary was damn solid. Kudos!!!

Oh yes, now I know it was Kate Winslet's right hand on the windscreen. The MC got me wondering what's her left hand was doing. Ha...ha...

wah bro, ur our amg most fruitful winner liao i think !! huat ah !!

Guest jhun_4040

jhun_4040 wrote:

From the left to right:

if by forum nick:

C350, desmondtoo, Yapst, jhun_4040, sy69, Lightning, darkAv, 6987, 6008, Sunshine

Guest hkhamateur

manmerlion wrote:

Bro bro, sell me e passport holder can? :whistle:

I wanna insert her passport la! :becky:

Lost LOVE Lost SOUL liao! :sick: :rapture:

Bt I dun mind if FOC coz u re big n rightful winner ma unlike e first prize kelong winner! Oops! :tape:

Guest lightning

jhun_4040 wrote:

From the left to right:

jhun_4040 wrote:

if by forum nick:

C350, desmondtoo, Yapst, jhun_4040, sy69, Lighting, darkAv, 6987, 6008, Sunshine

correction bro...my nick is lightNing and not lighting :doh: :becky:

lightning wrote:

correction bro...my nick is lightNing and not lighting :doh: :becky:

OMG!!! Adam got to sign extra Liao hahahah

Lightning u want him to sign how many extra???

:whistle::whistle::whistle::becky::becky::becky:

Guest Sunshine

hkhamateur wrote:

Bro bro, sell me e passport holder can? :whistle:

I wanna insert her passport la! :becky:

Lost LOVE Lost SOUL liao! :sick: :rapture:

Bt I dun mind if FOC coz u re big n rightful winner ma unlike e first prize kelong winner! Oops! :tape:

Bro but you exchange something which is hers hor!Red Red somemore !!!:whistle: