• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Gone over to the dark side....

Guest st8800

Wes23 wrote:

Similarly, when I was Doing my selection for my car, the first idea that came to my mind was actually a jetta or golf gt. I personally prefer hatchbacks and do not want to be tied down by heavy road taxes or higher insurance premium. When I was at republic auto with my parents, none of them were paying attention to the jetta that I was looking at. Both were amazed at the interior of the w204. I thought to myself at the first instance, hey, if I drive a mercs, people will say that I drive my dad's car. Not my

Own. It was only until when we have test driven both the jetta and w204 that I finally understand the meaning of you pay for peanuts you get monkeys.... Mercs... Never a wrong choice!

same here.. was considering the passat/jetta but somehow din have the feel and heart to sign on the line.. personally i think the older passat/jetta is nicer after comparing to the new ones..

the passat cc is a different story.. NICE!

Guest jhun_4040

skid wrote:

same here.. was considering the passat/jetta but somehow din have the feel and heart to sign on the line.. personally i think the older passat/jetta is nicer after comparing to the new ones..

the passat cc is a different story.. NICE!

Passat CC...haiz... dun say liao bro, later our Bro YapST wans to cry again ! lol

But CC is really power ~ sexy somemore, like some Italian model figure..

jhun_4040 wrote:

Passat CC...haiz... dun say liao bro, later our Bro YapST wans to cry again ! lol

But CC is really power ~ sexy somemore, like some Italian model figure..

You say don't say still say n say

:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

Guest hkhamateur

chiaster wrote:

sian lah... :sad:

Krkrkr....our dear bro wes so delicated in servg us sgmerc bros/ sis. Walk up n walk Dwn till both his hands re filled w ice creams! :hand: :becky:

just like ice cream boys durg e old National Stadium! Curry puff, popiao n drinks! Gd old days! Any bros shared e same feel? :shocked: :whistle:

Bro Chiaster, wat to do? U says 10mins then we give u another 10, followed extension 10 n final 10 u appear bt ice cream unker off fr e day liao! Why? Sold out!

Sigh.... car registered on 28 Oct.... PML still cannot give me a delivery date on the car. Want to go bang table but SE is classmate of personal friend.... he says give him until next Tuesday. But the wait is killing me.... :Cry:

Guest jhun_4040

st8800 wrote:

Sigh.... car registered on 28 Oct.... PML still cannot give me a delivery date on the car. Want to go bang table but SE is classmate of personal friend.... he says give him until next Tuesday. But the wait is killing me.... :Cry:

haiz, that the problem with the dark side, it so dark, even the advocates cant see too !!

but bright side also la, something it is so bright, it blinding too !

Ya! At last got my car today, collecting the car was a real good experience... I was quite impressed. The F10 was reversed into an air conditioned private room directly from the car park. Exhaust fumes is connected direct to a pipe so that carbon dioxide doesn't go into the room. The SE then proceed to show all the cool functions of my new toy. Came out a happy man.

How does C & C do this? I remember collecting my C200 from Pandan Garden in 2001.... was a quick affair... just pass me the keys and that's it... no demo on features of the C200 or explanation how to use anything.

st8800 wrote:

Ya! At last got my car today, collecting the car was a real good experience... I was quite impressed. The F10 was reversed into an air conditioned private room directly from the car park. Exhaust fumes is connected direct to a pipe so that carbon dioxide doesn't go into the room. The SE then proceed to show all the cool functions of my new toy. Came out a happy man.

How does C & C do this? I remember collecting my C200 from Pandan Garden in 2001.... was a quick affair... just pass me the keys and that's it... no demo on features of the C200 or explanation how to use anything.

...Realli huh...dun tempt me ley..:peep:. Hee yrs is F10 535 huh...:cool:....

...Solli if got the model wrong ...:tongue1:

ChoCs wrote:

...Realli huh...dun tempt me ley..:peep:. Hee yrs is F10 535 huh...:cool:....

...Solli if got the model wrong ...:tongue1:

No dear.... just a humble 523i for me.... :music:

Guest kepiting1sg

st8800 wrote:

No dear.... just a humble 523i for me.... :music:

Congrats Spencer!

Looking for your return to the "bright side" - Unker waiting for U or Unker crawls over and join U.....but boh lui leh!.......muhahaha! :lol:

CnC not that bad lah!

MBC have bays behind the accessories shop for car deliveries.

Not much diff. from PA Audi.

The SE will patiently explain the functions & features of the new car to the owner.

Got take photos or not?

Post here leh!!!!:hand:

ChoCs wrote:

.....F10...u still say humble .. U humble ...:smile::smile:...

...grows on u.. Nice car.. :becky:

Thanks but F10 really one of the most common cars in S'pore now. Yes, it grew on me so much that I went ahead to buy even though super high COE and paying thru my nose......:whistle: :llama:

kepiting1sg wrote:

Congrats Spencer!

Looking for your return to the "bright side" - Unker waiting for U or Unker crawls over and join U.....but boh lui leh!.......muhahaha! :lol:

CnC not that bad lah!

MBC have bays behind the accessories shop for car deliveries.

Not much diff. from PA Audi.

The SE will patiently explain the functions & features of the new car to the owner.

Got take photos or not?

Post here leh!!!!:hand:

Haven't yet la unker.... tomorrow put M Sport body kit and 3D lip. Month end KWV3 coilovers + Supersprint quad exos.... before X'mas my 20" F14 rims arrives. Wait til I chng swee swee first. :becky:

st8800 wrote:

Thanks but F10 really one of the most common cars in S'pore now. Yes, it grew on me so much that I went ahead to buy even though super high COE and paying thru my nose......:whistle: :llama:

Haven't yet la unker.... tomorrow put M Sport body kit and 3D lip. Month end KWV3 coilovers + Supersprint quad exos.... before X'mas my 20" F14 rims arrives. Wait til I chng swee swee first. :becky:

thought you eye balling another set of rims? no more F14???

cheers

ACSLK wrote:

thought you eye balling another set of rims? no more F14???

cheers

Wah bro... U following me closely huh. :becky:

No takers yet ma, may have to stay with F14... But they are nice rims too. Just that I a bit impatient. Haha:bounce: