• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Gone over to the dark side....

Guest st8800

Guest chiaster

25 or 23 still younger than me!!!

you 25 got mercedes to drive!!!

i 25 only got suzuki swift to drive!!!

you better life lah!!!

:bounce:

Wes23 wrote:

Bro, im turning 25 end of the year!

chiaster wrote:

it will be either the E Cabriolet or the M3... i want an open-top for my next car... i know that the E Cabriolet will be more comfortable... if it's the M3, it will be because i want to drive it hard all the time... actually, there's no comparison between the 2... totally different rides... sigh... i don't know... can't decide...

Either choice: Welcome to the Topless Club in advanced........

M3 for the drive but out going soon..............

E-Cab...........also very happenning...................(look at Desmond Too)

* how about A5 Cab??????

cheers

Guest hkhamateur

grey3443 wrote:

Same here. Mine is Toyota Dyna....

U bros re nt just lucky bt fortunate! :becky:

I ve had rental cars! :Cry:

protons some more! :shocked:

at e same of 21-27yrs! Poor me poor me.... :tsk:

Guest poolfan

Interesting ... I came from the dark side .... I was driving the E90 and traded it in for the W204. I tested the X1 (old engine) before signing on the dotted line for the W204 and I like the X1 but PML was not able to offer me a attractive deal for the trade in for the E90 and See & See's offer was a much better one.

My E90 was the 320i and the W204 is the C180K and both has the exact output at 156 bhp. IMO, the BMW still drive better than the Merc. However, the Merc does have a more luxury "feel" compared to the BMW. I cannot comment about the F10 or W212 but I have this feeling that the F10 drive better than the W212.

I will also go for the 523i as the IL-6 is one smooth engine .....

Finally, I still miss the drive for the E90.

poolfan wrote:

Interesting ... I came from the dark side .... I was driving the E90 and traded it in for the W204. I tested the X1 (old engine) before signing on the dotted line for the W204 and I like the X1 but PML was not able to offer me a attractive deal for the trade in for the E90 and See & See's offer was a much better one.

My E90 was the 320i and the W204 is the C180K and both has the exact output at 156 bhp. IMO, the BMW still drive better than the Merc. However, the Merc does have a more luxury "feel" compared to the BMW. I cannot comment about the F10 or W212 but I have this feeling that the F10 drive better than the W212.

Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks........

cheers

poolfan wrote:

Similarly, when I was Doing my selection for my car, the first idea that came to my mind was actually a jetta or golf gt. I personally prefer hatchbacks and do not want to be tied down by heavy road taxes or higher insurance premium. When I was at republic auto with my parents, none of them were paying attention to the jetta that I was looking at. Both were amazed at the interior of the w204. I thought to myself at the first instance, hey, if I drive a mercs, people will say that I drive my dad's car. Not my

Own. It was only until when we have test driven both the jetta and w204 that I finally understand the meaning of you pay for peanuts you get monkeys.... Mercs... Never a wrong choice!

Guest lightning

Wes23 wrote:

Similarly, when I was Doing my selection for my car, the first idea that came to my mind was actually a jetta or golf gt. I personally prefer hatchbacks and do not want to be tied down by heavy road taxes or higher insurance premium. When I was at republic auto with my parents, none of them were paying attention to the jetta that I was looking at. Both were amazed at the interior of the w204. I thought to myself at the first instance, hey, if I drive a mercs, people will say that I drive my dad's car. Not my

Own. It was only until when we have test driven both the jetta and w204 that I finally understand the meaning of you pay for peanuts you get monkeys.... Mercs... Never a wrong choice!

Bro...that's why they have the slogan...the best or nothing :bounce:

Wes23 wrote:

Wow bro well said. Buy u kopi later hee

Guest hkhamateur

Wes23 wrote:

Haha. Perhaps I did... Haha. Calling mike, need your sunshine to bring me back...

Guilt he must be! Em...e dark side! :crutch:

No wonder he's so sweet in offerg everyone unker ice cream! :becky:

Bt its nice to hve tat ice cream cone when arr fr today GTG. Kam sia bro! :bounce:

Guest chiaster

how come you guys all got ice cream yesterday but i don't have?!?!?! :shocked:

hkhamateur wrote:

Guilt he must be! Em...e dark side! :crutch:

No wonder he's so sweet in offerg everyone unker ice cream! :becky:

Bt its nice to hve tat ice cream cone when arr fr today GTG. Kam sia bro! :bounce: