• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Kenna chase by TP

Guest blackmercs

Guest hkhamateur

Wes23 wrote:

HaHa... Fetish for uniforms huh? I ask bro sunshine wear his uniform with his rotan!!!! :becky:

:Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

Ya...bro sunshine wil walk over to me n first words fm him re 'Uniform ai!' then disappear and ....mins later.....I will....:whip: :scared:

Ok ok...I'm awake liao...better nt date Chio bu TP w uniform liao...sori sori...:becky:

hkhamateur wrote:

:Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

Ya...bro sunshine wil walk over to me n first words fm him re 'Uniform ai!' then disappear and ....mins later.....I will....:whip: :scared:

Ok ok...I'm awake liao...better no date Chio bu TP w uniform liao...sori sori...:becky:

Haha... I forgive you Edison hk! Now must start to be faithful to chocs Jie Jie ok? If not he sure call bro sunshine come find you Liao!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blackmercs

subaru67 wrote:

he cycle on the expressway ah:becky:

Wes23 wrote:

Cycle also kena book? :shocked:

Yes cyclist also tio book!! Is on a small road!! Too bad didnt snap a picture coz am busy winding down all my windows!! Lolz

Guest subaru67

blackmercs wrote:

Yes cyclist also tio book!! Is on a small road!! Too bad didnt snap a picture coz am busy winding down all my windows!! Lolz

ahhaah to escape from tinted windows:love:

• 1 month later...
Guest blackmercs

This morning saw a TP in civilian zoom past, I thought my eyes are playing tricks on me. But when this joker makes a U turn then stop at traffic light facing me. I realised is indeed a TP bike but he is in civilian uniform then he give me the stare and end up we have a starring incident. Of course while starring i wind down my windows on my right. After when the traffic light is green, he zoom past me the starring incident continues.

Question : Is it only atas level can wear civilian uniform while on the ground? Any traffic police members here can advise me :)

Guest blackmercs

arshavin wrote:

U should know better as u work with government section.

SMS n ask our HA minister

Text liao, here is the msg,

"Siao eh, your TP bor cheng uniform zho kang arh, knn where got justice!!"

His reply : " knn bor sim zho kang liao leh, mia ask me about work lah. Sibei sian, tio pay cut. How much u tio deduct?"

My reply " bor bian leh, must follow the flows, tio pay cut better no pay at all"

then we both replies with a "huat arh"

Guest arshavin

then did u ask him to wake up his ideas on taking care of his GRC.

his other team member agrees to meet his residents on a feedback session on why an aged home is built beside HDB flats w/o telling the resident there but in the end that MP go n put aeroplane.

Guest blackmercs

arshavin wrote:

then did u ask him to wake up his ideas on taking care of his GRC.

his other team member agrees to meet his residents on a feedback session on why an aged home is built beside HDB flats w/o telling the resident there but in the end that MP go n put aeroplane.

Mia lah, this is car forum not politics forum. Wait tio close down then you guys will hate me for good.

Guest blackmercs

arshavin wrote:

haha ya agree. dont talk about government, talk also useless. because wont change one.

we talk about your James Bond gals. haha that one more interesting.

Arh, this one is more interesting. Next time bring you to Alice In Wonder Bra land.

Guest lightning

arshavin wrote:

haha ya agree. dont talk about government, talk also useless. because wont change one.

we talk about your James Bond gals. haha that one more interesting.

going to get marry soon...looking for hotel to host your wedding...still talk about other gals... :eyebrows: :heh:

Guest blackmercs

lightning wrote:

going to get marry soon...looking for hotel to host your wedding...still talk about other gals... :eyebrows: :heh:

Yalor!! Talk abt TP not wearing uniform on duty.

Guest subaru67

blackmercs wrote:

This morning saw a TP in civilian zoom past, I thought my eyes are playing tricks on me. But when this joker makes a U turn then stop at traffic light facing me. I realised is indeed a TP bike but he is in civilian uniform then he give me the stare and end up we have a starring incident. Of course while starring i wind down my windows on my right. After when the traffic light is green, he zoom past me the starring incident continues.

Question : Is it only atas level can wear civilian uniform while on the ground? Any traffic police members here can advise me :)

maybe got govt car coming? those unmarked type