• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Kenna chase by TP

Guest blackmercs

Guest lightning

desmondtoo wrote:

Bro, you describe till...you like in the movies la...quick and smart thinking to wind down all the windows. :thumb:

Its time to change ride...:bounce:

I agreed... only "experienced" driver can think of winding down the windows if you are next to a TP if yours are heavily tinted...:thumb: *salute*

something we all can learn...:becky:

lightning wrote:

I agreed... only "experienced" driver can think of winding down the windows if you are next to a TP if yours are heavily tinted...:thumb: *salute*

something we all can learn...:becky:

That is Y i address him as Big Bro heeee

Great Ideal!!!!

My office is so near the TP HQ... Must extra careful liao...

He is lucky that his window can be fully wind down ,some care cannot

Guest blackmercs

Not smart lah been practising 4 buttons down at one go for a long time :). Cabrio is still the best one button & starts to transform. Anyone got lobang for one button activation all windows at one go?? Really stress out !!

blackmercs wrote:

Not smart lah been practising 4 buttons down at one go for a long time :). Cabrio is still the best one button & starts to transform. Anyone got lobang for one button activation all windows at one go?? Really stress out !!

Have to say u smart la...

U have been practising for the day that u need touse it heee!!!:becky::becky::becky:

blackmercs wrote:

No use Bro, they will ask you to stop aside and wind up all windows!

I removed fuse also kena at inspection center, told them window not working that day; he told me to go repair window 1st then come back for inspection...@#$#@! otherwise he will not issue inspection report. End up LL removed ALL dark shield for inspection.

Guest hkhamateur

mmkm wrote:

No use Bro, they will ask you to stop aside and wind up all windows!

I removed fuse also kena at inspection center, told them window not working that day; he told me to go repair window 1st then come back for inspection...@#$#@! otherwise he will not issue inspection report. End up LL removed ALL dark shield for inspection.

Ya...true n agreed. :hand:

if they dun like yr heavy mod car, yr face n yr car no, they can request any. :whistle:

I met once few years back w my Scooby bcoz accidentally blowed TP when he was right behind, i didnt wanna step out as kept requestg wat's my offence! Finally give up coz he wants me to follow him to vicom fr illegal mod so was fined just fr no plate n windows tinted nt compliant n monitored drivg behavior fr weeks. :becky:

Guest chiaster

bro blackmercs, 2 encounters in such a short period of time... i hope it's not 3rd time lucky... :becky:

but i liked the part where you were quick thinking and had all the windows down... :thumb:

Guest blackmercs

signatureincz wrote:

this 2 months they very on, i was caught for exhaust n tinted windows..

But safe for my own carbon fibre car plate....

What's the damage for these issues?

Guest blackmercs

signatureincz wrote:

exhaust is 500 window is 70.

after u go garage do, still need spend money.

then u go tint again , also money.

so the money u shd spend about 1000+

Ouch!!! Time to demod!! They are damn on in Jurong west area around ST 50+++. I wonder why is it bcoz alot of cheongster or hot shot guy staying these areas?

chiaster wrote:

so hard on us for what??? maybe because more people are moving to continental cars and there are now less asian modded makes on the roads for them to catch???

Bro, i believe they are after all makes not only on Merc la..

Fews days back I saw jazz kana also....

Guest blackmercs

chiaster wrote:

so hard on us for what??? maybe because more people are moving to continental cars and there are now less asian modded makes on the roads for them to catch???

Let me guess, the round round circle circle thingy?? They won't build it & end like a white elephant!!

Guest lightning

this afternoon within a span of 1 ~ 2 hours...I saw in 3 different locations TP booking cars, bikes and lorries...they all work in pair...siao liao BONUS coming so they work doubly hard :fish:

Guest signatureincz

when in pairs, cfm no give chance.

u know why in pair, cos one is senior , another one is on job training!!

New on road follow the senior one, so sure no need negotiate...

Sure must do ting let junior see.

i also kanna pair. if alone , can talk..

TP still ok, see LTA better siam, they now super on.

Guest lightning

signatureincz wrote:

when in pairs, cfm no give chance.

u know why in pair, cos one is senior , another one is on job training!!

New on road follow the senior one, so sure no need negotiate...

Sure must do ting let junior see.

i also kanna pair. if alone , can talk..

TP still ok, see LTA better siam, they now super on.

besides their licence plate nos....can you actually tell from far the difference b/w TP & LTA? :confused: