• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Kenna chase by TP

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs

Today while turning to Jurong west from PIE saw this this ah neh TP on my right at the traffic turning right. I told myself Siao Liao, after making my right turn I speed up & turn into small road at the same time check my rear. Saw this ah neh tailing me from 5 cars length away. Heart beat immediately increase & speed up then cheong into a school as the main gate is open & waited there for 5 minutes. Then hit back to the main road saw another TP but is a Chinese booking another illegally parking van, lucky he didn't see me. Got a feeling they are playing hard balls nowdays. Phew what a scary Sunday, is time to demod!!!

Guest jhun_4040

blackmercs wrote:

Today while turning to Jurong west from PIE saw this this ah neh TP on my right at the traffic turning right. I told myself Siao Liao, after making my right turn I speed up & turn into small road at the same time check my rear. Saw this ah neh tailing me from 5 cars length away. Heart beat immediately increase & speed up then cheong into a school as the main gate is open & waited there for 5 minutes. Then hit back to the main road saw another TP but is a Chinese booking another illegally parking van, lucky he didn't see me. Got a feeling they are playing hard balls nowdays. Phew what a scary Sunday, is time to demod!!!

LOL !! u were speeding meh ??? why u scared ????

blackmercs wrote:

Bro Yes I agreed with with.

Have a feeling that the TP's are playing hard balls these days...

Saw I kanna window n Number plate few days back..

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

blackmercs wrote:

Is bcoz of my sticker say "things are not what they seem", if Kenna caught will let them know I m from sgmercs see got give chance or discount for the fine.

Maybe she just want to have the sticker fro you....

It applied the her chasing also... "things are not what they seem"

Heeee

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Is bcoz of my sticker say "things are not what they seem", if Kenna caught will let them know I m from sgmercs see got give chance or discount for the fine.

Muahahaha...:lol::lol::lol:

What an adrenaline rush Sunday for you Bro!!!

I know your tint too dark la...can't see the Sgmerc Decal that's why the TP tails you...:becky:

Guest lightning

Or maybe he wants to present you a Courtesy Driver Certificate...ehhh courtesy month over liao :becky:

or maybe he is trying to go near you to read the message on your bonnet "things are not what they seem"

Guest lightning

blackmercs wrote:

Come to think of it is damn shiok been quite awhile didn't kena chase by the authority. I must say this is better than pure sex!!

so .... "things are not what they seem" :bounce::bounce:

Guest hkhamateur

blackmercs wrote:

Come to think of it is damn shiok been quite awhile didn't kena chase by the authority. I must say this is better than pure sex!!

:bounce: :bounce:

agreed! :becky:

I feel... gd! :music:

Guest manmerlion

Were you kenna summon?

My fren was fined $70 for his Euro licence plate.

Yap ST wrote:

Bro Yes I agreed with with.

Have a feeling that the TP's are playing hard balls these days...

Saw I kanna window n Number plate few days back..

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Guest blackmercs

Damn!! This morning at Jurong West saw another TP booking a van driver on the left. This time round couldn't run as the traffic is crawling & couldn't move to the right, so LL follow the flow. But I m smart, all side window down :). Toto also not so choon, my car stop right beside the TP, overhead he telling the van driver "u think yours is like Landrover arh, speed so fast for what??" I turn to face them & just smile. I feel bless!!!

They are every where covering small roads. Last time 2004 change of Chio bu commandant they played ball. But now??? Sibei stress man.

Guest blackknight

blackmercs wrote:

Damn!! This morning at Jurong West saw another TP booking a van driver on the left. This time round couldn't run as the traffic is crawling & couldn't move to the right, so LL follow the flow. But I m smart, all side window down :). Toto also not so choon, my car stop right beside the TP, overhead he telling the van driver "u think yours is like Landrover arh, speed so fast for what??" I turn to face them & just smile. I feel bless!!!

They are every where covering small roads. Last time 2004 change of Chio bu commandant they played ball. But now??? Sibei stress man.

must go pray pray with flower water liao:bounce: