• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Important announcement to all members

g8crasher

Lately, it has come to our attention that there were some incidents of Mercedes-Benz owners FALSELY claiming to be senior members of SGMERC attempting to wrangle free gifts at a Cycle & Carriage dealership.

We know who you are and are monitoring the situation closely.

Let this be a final warning to all members. Do not use SGMERC as a platform to air your dirty laundry. This is not a place for you to air your grievances with your SE, various dealerships. Grow up.

This is a private enthusiast forum that celebrates Mercedes-Benz ownership.

We take this very seriously.

SGMERC Team.

• Like 2

Guest jhun_4040

truly agreed bro !!!

:censored::censored::censored:

to that person: do what you want but please dont dirty the name of Sgmercs and it members !!

:tsk::tsk::tsk:

Guest hkhamateur

SINGAPORAN MERC OWNER U MEAN! FR FREE GIFTS! :becky:

cme cme these so-called sgmec bros, we ve lots of door gifts n free gifts on our grand AMG. :whistle:

Allowed us to warmly :peace::welcome:

Guest blackmercs

Frankly I doubt there are any impact at all using Sgmerc to nego. Last time my SE knows about me being active in the forum also didn't really be bothered as there are no affiliation at all. Finally he pity on me he throw in an IU cover for me, I feel bless.

Guest Sunshine

blackmercs wrote:

Frankly I doubt there are any impact at all using Sgmerc to nego. Last time my SE knows about me being active in the forum also didn't really be bothered as there are no affiliation at all. Finally he pity on me he throw in an IU cover for me, I feel bless.

One IU cover??? Wow U easy to please huh! Haha

Guest blackmercs

Sunshine wrote:

One IU cover??? Wow U easy to please huh! Haha

Yap brought the E cabrio at that time. Sold the car & still keeping the IU cover to remind myself to be strong.

g8crasher wrote:

Lately, it has come to our attention that there were some incidents of Mercedes-Benz owners FALSELY claiming to be senior members of SGMERC attempting to wrangle free gifts at a Cycle & Carriage dealership.

SGMERC Team.

Is the title "Senior Member of SGMERC" so powerful that one can get free gifts from C&C? :confused:

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Bro, are we talking about that limited edition IU cover again? I also have one...Muahahaha...:pound::pound::pound:

kai wrote:

Is the title "Senior Member of SGMERC" so powerful that one can get free gifts from C&C? :confused:

Hahaha.... Yes ! Powderful ! Muahahaha.... Come to our AMG , sure got free gifts ! Assure you !:becky:

Guest desmondtoo

Kai Kai Kai...MTL:pound: :pound: :pound:

AMG on 26th Nov .

At $25 per pax Ipad2 as one of the lucky draw prize is true . Don't doubt ! There will be car detailing packages , Japs & Thai food vouchers, champagne , Poniband , branded leather goods, www.angelcare.com.sg and many more as lucky draw prizes . No joke ! Sgmerc limited edition cashcard with member's nick and name for the first 80 registered members ( cashcard can get discount at affiliated workshops and restaurants) . Those that have not registered , don't wait ! MTL !

Log on to events thread to insert your nick . Cheers !

http://www.sgmerc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=174032#post174032

chiaster wrote:

bro blackmercs' bonnet??? :shocked:

Bingo ! Prize is the same sticker that bro blackmerc stuck on his bonnet . I'll stick for you on Friday nite . So all must bear this in mind ! " Things might not be what it seem "

Guest chiaster

wha!!! that is proprietary for bro blackmercs!!! i don't want lah... :lol:

6008 wrote:

Bingo ! Prize is the same sticker that bro blackmerc stuck on his bonnet . I'll stick for you on Friday nite . So all must bear this in mind ! " Things might not be what it seem "

just wondering what do you mean by wrangling free gifts? meaning trying to squeeze the SE for more freebies when they buy a car?

impersonation is bad.... and definitely puts the forum in a bad light...

then again, does it mean the forum has reasonable amount of clout, that the SEs do accede to their requests?