• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

D.I.Y Charity Drive (Aljunied Crescent Elderly)

Guest C350

Thank-you guys for a wonderful Sunday, appreciated all your efforts, time & contributions. This is a very successful & meaning Charity Drive. We hope to see more faces on the next charity event.

Looking forward to our "kungHo" photographer for the update of the event picture :becky: Desmond thank-you ya!

Best Regards,

C350

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yap ST

To All Bro & Sis,

No worries for not able to join us today or need to leave earlier.

Most important is you guys have the kind heart to contribute in one way or another.

Cheers to Bro :peace::clap2::clap2::clap2:C350 for this event.....

Guest io5885

3 cheers to all brothers n sisters who help out in one way or another.. :smile:

Felt damn gd to be able to help the elderly n looking forward to another charity drive.

Not forgetting our kind lunch host, Jason for the torkong food!! Kum sia.. :bounce:

Bro C350 . Thank you for setting up a chance for us to do this charity event . We are the more fortunate one enjoying our life , I know all worked hard to own what we have today . But there are really those less fortunate families that need help . We might have forgotten to do some charitable deed during our hectic life . That was a good chance for us to catch up ! 施比受更有福 ! Great job guys !!! Keep it up ! 3 cheers to team sgmerc !!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Ps ; thank you Jason for hosting us at your restaurant for lunch ! Great food !

Guest lightning

desmondtoo wrote:

Bro C350...Thank you very much for organizing the Charity event!!!

Really very meaningful...people from different walks of life coming together to do something for the old and needy...:thumb:

The photos of the event are at the Photo gallery:

http://www.sgmerc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=166835#post166835

Enjoy!!!:becky:

NICE PICS Bro Des... :becky:

Guest MBC200

6008 wrote:

Bro C350 . Thank you for setting up a chance for us to do this charity event . We are the more fortunate one enjoying our life , I know all worked hard to own what we have today . But there are really those less fortunate families that need help . We might have forgotten to do some charitable deed during our hectic life . That was a good chance for us to catch up ! 施比受更有福 ! Great job guys !!! Keep it up ! 3 cheers to team sgmerc !!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Ps ; thank you Jason for hosting us at your restaurant for lunch ! Great food !

Bro 6008 & 5885

Thanks for the compliments. I never feel so "Proud" being a car club member in the past not until I joined SGMERC.. The team spirit is GREAT and I am glad to have a chance to participate in the charity event 取之社会, 还于社会..

See U all at this coming friday meet up.. Cheers SGMERC !

Guest lightning

MBC200 wrote:

Bro 6008 & 5885

Thanks for the compliments. I never feel so "Proud" being a car club member in the past not until I joined SGMERC.. The team spirit is GREAT and I am glad to have a chance to participate in the charity event 取之社会, 还于社会..

See U all at this coming friday meet up.. Cheers SGMERC !

Bro Jason, we are proud of you too...thanks for hosting us...good timing also and the whole group can really TCSS w/o disturbing any of your customers...great food and I m sure all the bros/sis have enjoyed the food & session very much...hope to see you in more of our outings soon...cheers :bounce:

Guest desmondtoo

jhun_4040 wrote:

I love u all too !!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

6008 wrote:

Hehehe.... You seem to be in a loving mood today . Hahaha.... :bounce:

Veri in mood...heehee...Johnny Boy Happy...we Happy!!!