• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

D.I.Y Charity Drive (Aljunied Crescent Elderly)

Guest C350

Guest SL63AMG

Ok . Let this be 6008's most memorable post for in sgmerc . Some bros here know why .

I would like to have a attendance list of those bros & sis going for the charity convoy on 21th August , Sunday , 11.30am . Meeting point will be at our monthly gtg location , Kallang carpark F .

Those that donated please insert your nick as there will be no auto insert . Those that didn't have a chance to donate due to the overwhelming response , do join us for the convoy and help out on the packing plus distributions .

On behalf of those beneficiary , we thank you from the bottom of our heart ! 施比受更有福 ! 善有善报 ! 大家发啊 !

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) yapst

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6)jhun_4040

7)

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)

20)arsenal

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ongmk168

Ok . Let this be 6008's most memorable post for in sgmerc . Some bros here know why .

I would like to have a attendance list of those bros & sis going for the charity convoy on 21th August , Sunday , 11.30am . Meeting point will be at our monthly gtg location , Kallang carpark F .

Those that donated please insert your nick as there will be no auto insert . Those that didn't have a chance to donate due to the overwhelming response , do join us for the convoy and help out on the packing plus distributions .

On behalf of those beneficiary , we thank you from the bottom of our heart ! 施比受更有福 ! 善有善报 ! 大家发啊 !

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) yapst

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6)jhun_4040

7)

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

20)arsenal

Guest desmondtoo

Ok . Let this be my most memorable post for me in sgmerc . Some bros here know why .

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) yapst

4) MBC200

5)

6)

7)

8) desmondtoo(Congrats on your promotion Bro6008!)

9)

10)C350

11)

12)

Guest lightning

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) yapst

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6)jhun_4040

7)desmondtoo (Congrats on your promotion Bro6008!)

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

20)arsenal

Guest desmondtoo

SL63AMG wrote:

Desmond, you erase quite a few people ah :Cry:

lightning wrote:

see desmond...you made bro SL63AMG :Cry::Cry: again...:lol:

blackknight wrote:

Aiyoh....too obvious liao.....:bounce:

Muahahaha...my bad!:Cry:

I'm surfing in hotel room now(KL)...shack out after a day of chasing after my two boys and 4 other kiddos!

Bro lightning, thanks for the correction!!!:becky::becky::becky:

Guest jhun_4040

desmondtoo wrote:

Muahahaha...my bad!:Cry:

I'm surfing in hotel room now(KL)...shack out after a day of chasing after my two boys and 4 other kiddos!

Bro lightning, thanks for the correction!!!:becky::becky::becky:

then like that is not holiday liao bro !!!

Guest Yap ST

Bro this is life of a family hahaha

Still is enjoyable no worry look forward for you to be one of us.

jhun_4040 wrote:

then like that is not holiday liao bro !!!

Guest DarkAv

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) yapst

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6)jhun_4040

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

13)DarkAv

20)arsenal

Guest E-CAB

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) yapst

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6)jhun_4040

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

13)DarkAv

14)E-cab and bringing my kid to help

20)arsenal

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) yapst

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6)jhun_4040

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

13)DarkAv

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)arsenal

Guest PALMER19

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) yapst

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6)jhun_4040

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

13)DarkAv

15)Palmer19

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)arsenal

Guest wentian8

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) yapst

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6)jhun_4040

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

13)DarkAv

15)Palmer19

16)

17)

18)Wentian8

19)

20)arsenal

Ok guys ! 21th is next sunday . Fast hand fast leg insert your nick and attend this good cause event .

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) yapst

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6)jhun_4040

7)desmondtoo

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

13)DarkAv

15)Palmer19

16)

17)

18)Wentian8

19)

20)arsenal

Ok guys ! 21th is next sunday . Fast hand fast leg insert your nick and attend this good cause event .

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) yapst

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6)jhun_4040

7)desmondtoo

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

13)DarkAv

15)Palmer19

16)

17)

18)Wentian8

19)

20)arsenal

UPZZZ!!! Ok guys ! 21th is next sunday . Fast hand fast leg insert your nick and attend this good cause event .

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) yapst

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6)jhun_4040

7)desmondtoo

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

13)DarkAv

15)Palmer19

16)

17)

18)Wentian8

19)

20)arsenal

UPZZZ!!! Ok guys ! 21th is next sunday . Fast hand fast leg insert your nick and attend this good cause event .

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) yapst

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6)jhun_4040

7)desmondtoo

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

13)DarkAv

15)Palmer19

16)

17)

18)Wentian8

19)

20)arsenal

21)keltanky

Guest jhun_4040

UPZZZ!!!

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) jhun_4040

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6) yapst

7)desmondtoo

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

13)DarkAv

15)Palmer19

16)

17)

18)Wentian8

19)

20)arsenal

21)keltanky

Guest SL63AMG

Guys, need help on that day as I won't be able to join you guys for the convoy and help out on the packing plus distributions. My maid is on leave that day, so me and my wife will need to look after our 2.5 yrs old daughter (son will be look after by grandparent).

Can someone help me bring the donation items to "dirstributions center"? I will still meet you guys at the meeting point to drop off the donation items, but I will not be able to join the later program, so sorry about that :sorry:

SL63AMG wrote:

Guys, need help on that day as I won't be able to join you guys for the convoy and help out on the packing plus distributions. My maid is on leave that day, so me and my wife will need to look after our 2.5 yrs old daughter (son will be look after by grandparent).

Can someone help me bring the donation items to "dirstributions center"? I will still meet you guys at the meeting point to drop off the donation items, but I will not be able to join the later program, so sorry about that :sorry:

You mean you will meet us at kallang ? No problem . Bring those items you bought and we will settle the rest . Cheers !

Guest SL63AMG

6008 wrote:

You mean you will meet us at kallang ? No problem . Bring those items you bought and we will settle the rest . Cheers !

Yup, meet at kallang. Thanks bro! :thumb: