• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

D.I.Y Charity Drive (Aljunied Crescent Elderly)

Guest C350

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling anyone seeing this event do put down you name and meet at Kallang Carpark F at 11:30am tomorrow.:fish::bounce:

Ok guys ! 21th is next sunday . Fast hand fast leg insert your nick and attend this good cause event .

I would like to have a attendance list of those bros & sis going for the charity convoy on 21th August , Sunday , 11.30am . Meeting point will be at our monthly gtg location , Kallang carpark F .

Those that donated please insert your nick as there will be no auto insert . Those that didn't have a chance to donate due to the overwhelming response , do join us for the convoy and help out on the packing plus distributions .

On behalf of those beneficiary , we thank you from the bottom of our heart ! 施比受更有福 ! 善有善报 ! 大家发啊 !

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) jhun_4040

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6) yapst

7)desmondtoo

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

13)DarkAv

14)E-cab and bringing my kid to help

15)Palmer19

16)

17)

18)Wentian8

19)

20)arsenal

21)keltanky

Guest Tud Tud

Calling anyone seeing this event do put down you name and meet at Kallang Carpark F at 11:30am tomorrow.:fish::bounce:

Ok guys ! 21th is next sunday . Fast hand fast leg insert your nick and attend this good cause event .

I would like to have a attendance list of those bros & sis going for the charity convoy on 21th August , Sunday , 11.30am . Meeting point will be at our monthly gtg location , Kallang carpark F .

Those that donated please insert your nick as there will be no auto insert . Those that didn't have a chance to donate due to the overwhelming response , do join us for the convoy and help out on the packing plus distributions .

On behalf of those beneficiary , we thank you from the bottom of our heart ! 施比受更有福 ! 善有善报 ! 大家发啊 !

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) jhun_4040

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6) yapst

7)desmondtoo

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

13)DarkAv

15)Palmer19

16)Tud Tud

17)

18)Wentian8

19)

20)arsenal

21)keltanky

Guest lightning

Ok guys ! 21th is TOMORROW . Fast hand fast leg insert your nick and attend this good cause event .

1) 6008

2) io5885

3) jhun_4040

4) MBC200

5)Blackknight

6) yapst

7)desmondtoo

8)Trieve

9)kepiting1sg

10)C350

11)SL63AMG

12)MK168

13)DarkAv

15)Palmer19

16)Tud Tud

17)

18)Wentian8

19)lightning

20)arsenal

21)keltanky

Guest blackknight

PALMER19 wrote:

Great workout too !

And the image of Our birthday boy lugging the sack of rice on his back will forever be etched in my mind ! Unforgettable !

friend, thats nothing....he is used to it bcos usually it is a girl that he will be carrying...haahahah:becky::becky:

Guest PALMER19

blackknight wrote:

friend, thats nothing....he is used to it bcos usually it is a girl that he will be carrying...haahahah:becky::becky:

Wooooo..... Impressed ! Impressed ! :loco:

Guest kepiting1sg

blackknight wrote:

Typical Caveman lugging his find back to his cave to bonk! :lol: