• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

'what is tuning' - event @ autovox

Guest 9tro

Guest Sanjay

jtang wrote:

Haha...that's one gigantic junction that I missed seeing :). Tagore is off sembawang rd bro, slightly further up from upper Thomson rd. Maybe Ubi has moved....:)

sembawang... well.. now u know how ignorant i am of singapore roads... for so many years, all i know is how to get from katong to the city and back.. and recently in the last few years.. to toh tuck for cng and back...

Sanjay wrote:

sembawang... well.. now u know how ignorant i am of singapore roads... for so many years, all i know is how to get from katong to the city and back.. and recently in the last few years.. to toh tuck for cng and back...

Haha...are u local? I highly recommend Garmin Nav to you...sure can't get lost:becky:.

Guest kepiting1sg

jtang wrote:

Haha...are u local? I highly recommend Garmin Nav to you...sure can't get lost:becky:.

Last Sat, found the way to your place with Comand Nav

At least found Blk 505 :thumb: but not 505A, 505B, 505C or 505D :lol:

Guest Sanjay

jtang wrote:

i have command in car... problem is cant key in post code and in order to get to say ... Tanglin... have to key in area first.. eg orchard.. then again go to a sub menu... a bit of a pain..

anyways i am local.. born and bred here... but never seen much of singapore...

Guest kepiting1sg

Sanjay wrote:

i have command in car... problem is cant key in post code and in order to get to say ... Tanglin... have to key in area first.. eg orchard.. then again go to a sub menu... a bit of a pain..

anyways i am local.. born and bred here... but never seen much of singapore...

Sanjay! IIRC yours is the comand 2.0.

Agreed a "little difficult" to maneuver the NAV menu.

I dun think the Comand takes our local postal codes.

Do you know whether your existing Sg maps has KPE in it?

If not maybe you should consider updating your Comand Nav maps

from any of the site sponsor.

kepiting1sg wrote:

Last Sat, found the way to your place with Comand Nav

At least found Blk 505 :thumb: but not 505A, 505B, 505C or 505D :lol:

Heng ah...If u can't find my blk, I would have told u to ditch the comand.:becky:

Guest Sanjay

kepiting1sg wrote:

Sanjay! IIRC yours is the comand 2.0.

Agreed a "little difficult" to maneuver the NAV menu.

I dun think the Comand takes our local postal codes.

Do you know whether your existing Sg maps has KPE in it?

If not maybe you should consider updating your Comand Nav maps

from any of the site sponsor.

any idea how much the updating costs? btw kpe is included in my existing map.. i think

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

Lai lai lai . Kopi anytime lah . Ok , I thought company or any person got to be a sponsor of our club in order to promote their company or services in our forum ? No hard feeling please and correct me if I'm wrong .

You are right!! But they are not selling stuffs merely providing services to promote events etc. Is good for forumers to gain new knowledge if there is any. For this event, we gain the true meaning of mismanagement.

Unfortunately the way 9tro manage this event is totally disappointed. Depsite giving him a chance to explain here but he choose to remain silence. So much talk about"we promise no stars, we promise hard work"!!

subaru67 wrote:

me got no confirmation email only got thks we received yr registration so how do i know its still on/??????:shocked:

This is good example of poor administration cum management & cum many more!!