• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

'what is tuning' - event @ autovox

Guest 9tro

Guest Sanjay

SL63AMG wrote:

I received the E-mail, 90% chance I be going. Anybody else will be there?

I MESSED UP... Email from 9tro never indicated where autovox is and i ended up at their corporate office @northstar in ang mo kio... even their email to me never indicated the venue, address etc... dissapointed...

Sanjay wrote:

I MESSED UP... Email from 9tro never indicated where autovox is and i ended up at their corporate office @northstar in ang mo kio... even their email to me never indicated the venue, address etc... dissapointed...

Alamak...this & the silence from 9tro shows what a badly organized event it is. They must have assumed everyone knows where their Tagore location is. Feel sorry for you Sanjay.:Cry:

Guest SL63AMG

Sanjay wrote:

Bro, should had PM me, we couldmeet and go down together.

The event was quite informative and get to see what facilities they have. I am quite impress with the equipments they have, might ask C&C if they can let me have a tour of their service centre too to do some comparison.

Guest Sanjay

glad you enjoyed... i wanted to be there and it sadthat i drove all the way to amk when the talk was very close to where i live in Ubi...maybe 9tro can be more informative about their venues in the future

Guest SL63AMG

Sanjay wrote:

...maybe 9tro can be more informative about their venues in the future

That is very true, I had to search online for Autovox address. Since this is their 1st event, hope they will learn from this mistake and improve on the next one.

Sanjay wrote:

glad you enjoyed... i wanted to be there and it sadthat i drove all the way to amk when the talk was very close to where i live in Ubi...maybe 9tro can be more informative about their venues in the future

Bro...ubi is not near Tagore leh. :shocked:

blackmercs wrote:

Nope!! this event is organise by 9tro & now MIA!!! Any suggestion or comment?

Btw welcum back!!

Thanks bro . Happy to be back too . Hmm...., I don't know whether I'm in the position to comment . But hmmmm....... You know what I'm thinking , right bro blackmerc ?

Guest arsenal

6008 wrote:

Thanks bro . Happy to be back too . Hmm...., I don't know whether I'm in the position to comment . But hmmmm....... You know what I'm thinking , right bro blackmerc ?

Alamak, just speak it out loud and everyone will be their own judge.

You wanna buy us kopi and tell us your comment also can.....whahahahaha

arsenal wrote:

Alamak, just speak it out loud and everyone will be their own judge.

You wanna buy us kopi and tell us your comment also can.....whahahahaha

Lai lai lai . Kopi anytime lah . Ok , I thought company or any person got to be a sponsor of our club in order to promote their company or services in our forum ? No hard feeling please and correct me if I'm wrong .