• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Fishing

Guest 6008

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Sure ??? Then I'll have to bring my barang bag for prawning to join him . But he eat only body and throw away the head right ???? Hehehe.....:becky:

Bring some Wasabi ya...:thumb:

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Untill today he has not thrown away that pan . That's why he is my idol .

U mean that one that he kept in his ride?!?

OMG!!! He's my :hail:idol too!!!

desmondtoo wrote:

Ya ya ya ! That one ! C350 and I saw it in his boot today . Bro C350 right ?

6008 wrote:

Ya ya ya ! That one ! C350 and I saw it in his boot today . Bro C350 right ?

Yes confirmed, pan and all "karchang" all in his boot. anyone need Chef Adam do contact him.

charges you need to check with him. Chef ADAM is one of the kind chef. TOP TOP CHEF in PAN frying.

Guest jhun_4040

desmondtoo wrote:

Des u got saw my pan in the boot meh ?? i tot u left early ???

Guest jhun_4040

desmondtoo wrote:

Bro jhun_4040, learn ya...:rockon:

no no no my brothers !!

non stick pan is only Teflon taste !!!

muz stick to wok ! fire with big heat then will have the "wok-hei" after-taste !! non-stick frying pan cannot achieve one !!!!

jhun_4040 wrote:

lol ! dun like tat say me la. hahaha!!

i juz like to experiment and try new dishes. creativity is very important for a good chef u know !

i must say something here, i not very active in forum, but after knowing some of your experiment, i am alive again. looking forward for you next experiment. pls update us soon ya! professor!

C350 wrote:

i must say something here, i not very active in forum, but after knowing some of your experiment, i am alive again. looking forward for you next experiment. pls update us soon ya! professor!

Hi bros ! Camping here for update on new pan fried dishes from chef Adam . Cheers !

Guest desmondtoo

jhun_4040 wrote:

Des u got saw my pan in the boot meh ?? i tot u left early ???

I heard about it the other day when you guys were joking about some pan-frying of 'egg'...Tot you have a small tiny Telfon pan for eggs in your ride...But din know that you kept a big Wok instead...:scared:

Anyway folks...please stay tune to this Fishing thread...as we'll get Bro jhun_4040 to try a 'Live' Demo at our next Lakopi at JPB!!!:whoo:

Guest jhun_4040

desmondtoo wrote:

Muahahaha... If Bro Adam, can produce this...many fishes will fall in love with him...:lol:

If i can produce that, i no need work lo !! everyday sell this to fish farm can le !!!