• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Fishing

Guest 6008

Guest kepiting1sg

desmondtoo wrote:

Muahahaha... It's easier to fish 'Mermaids' in Pleasure Island i guess!:lol:

That one like fishing jepun fishes - U throw your line with 4 hooks - good chances U hooked 5 fishes with it......No Money! No Honey!....muhahaha!:lol:

Guest 6008

Ok kakis . If no last min changes due to work , lets meet at the pasir ris small pond around 6pm for tying of hooks . Shall start fishing abt 7pm . How abt that ?

Guest Tokiu

6008 wrote:

Ok kakis . If no last min changes due to work , lets meet at the pasir ris small pond around 6pm for tying of hooks . Shall start fishing abt 7pm . How abt that ?

Ok. Don't wait for me. I'll be back from Hanoi by 6pm. :becky:

Guest desmondtoo

Tokiu wrote:

Ok. Don't wait for me. I'll be back from Hanoi by 6pm. :becky:

Ok see you there...

6008 wrote:

Bro, so confirm at 6pm, Thursday, at Pasir Ris Pro Pond. The rest see you there ya...:bounce:

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Rain rain go away . Little children want to play .

Haha...it will stop. Cooling day better than those super Hot day...Big catch tdy...Huat ah!!!

Guest 6008

desmondtoo wrote:

Haha...it will stop. Cooling day better than those super Hot day...Big catch tdy...Huat ah!!!

Huat ah ! Cool day big catch . Bring news paper to wrap catch if possible . Cheers !

Guest chiaster

what a coincidence to bump into you while re-fuelling at esso, bro! paiseh, i couldn't join you guys for fishing... ended work around 8.30pm and had dinner with the missus instead... either how, glad you guys had fun and i know 1 of you guys was still scaling the catch at the pond then!!! hahaha... :becky:

desmondtoo wrote:

Muahahaha...:pound: Thanks for taking the shot!

Guest 6008

chiaster wrote:

what a coincidence to bump into you while re-fuelling at esso, bro! paiseh, i couldn't join you guys for fishing... ended work around 8.30pm and had dinner with the missus instead... either how, glad you guys had fun and i know 1 of you guys was still scaling the catch at the pond then!!! hahaha... :becky:

Hey bro . Enjoy dinner with missus ? You should have brought her there . Got seafood and fried chicken stalls just by the pond . Next time go there for dinner so can join us after eating mah .

Guest desmondtoo

chiaster wrote:

No worries...Catch you soon...DimSum!:becky:

Guest kepiting1sg

lightning wrote:

who was there...

~ desmondtoo & mrs

~ 6008

~ tokiu

~ lightning

one of the many fishes caught...:becky:

9e4f8ba2.jpg

Called 6008 from Pleasure island!

Told me at that time just caught 2 kg kim bak lor.:bounce:

Guest 6008

kepiting1sg wrote:

from dragging in the fish or pcc cos tulan the big one got away.....hahahah!:lol:

From the dragging lah . I don't need pcc one . That was the big one in the pic . Yesterday's fish all like " ah kua " . Other day meet then explain to u .

Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

From the dragging lah . I don't need pcc one . That was the big one in the pic . Yesterday's fish all like " ah kua " . Other day meet then explain to u .

chow a qua! Got bite no catch! c$#k teaser - beh kan eh!!!! :lol:

Guest 6008

desmondtoo wrote:

Chow a qua like to 'Kum' only...:lol:

Changi village no more . Yesterday all go to pasir ris pro pond . Haiz ..... So many kum only and release .

Guest DarkAv

6008 wrote:

So what ?? If we go fish for chio one , slim one and fair with no armpit hair one then jio you izzit ?? What if we jio you fish those that are chio , slightly got meat abit , not so fair without armpit hair but got fish scale and smell fishy kind . You interested or not ???

I'm keen too! But must rent fishing rod...

Was a weekend hobby in SG before I donated away my fishing kits and became a "fish" for overseas chicks. :becky:

Guest DarkAv

DarkAv wrote:

I'm keen too! But must rent fishing rod...

Was a weekend hobby in SG before I donated away my fishing kits and became a "fish" for overseas chicks. :becky:

Oh sharks... noticed I was little bit too late to reply... :wacko:

Guest 6008

DarkAv wrote:

Oh sharks... noticed I was little bit too late to reply... :wacko:

It's not too late . We will be going again . Watch out for our next date . Rod and line are all you need . Buy a set and keep in your ride . Bro Tokiu will be buying a set soon . Maybe can GB ? Haha....