• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Fishing

Guest 6008

Guest 6008

Hi all ! Just like to find out are there any bros or sis here like fishing or prawn fishing ?? If there are , maybe we can organize some outing . :fish2:

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Hi all ! Just like to find out are there any bros or sis here like fishing or prawn fishing ?? If there are , maybe we can organize some outing . :fish2:

Me...me...!!!:biggrin: Anytime!!!

And Tokiu dee dee...:boink:

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

Me...me...!!!:biggrin: Anytime!!!

And Tokiu dee dee...:boink:

Orh I love fishing since sec2, my type of fish must be chio, slim & most importantly fair & no armpit hair.

Tokiu Dee Dee? Japanese dxxk?

Guest chiaster

i used to go spin fishing at pierce reservoir last time!!! can't remember if it was upper or lower pierce... it was a restricted area and my classmate and i always had to "siam" the rangers! that was back in secondary school days... always bring fishing rod and tackle box to school, after school take cab into the place and had to walk a bit to the stream... the water is clear and you can see the fish that you want to catch! i left all my gear with my classmate and never got it back... lost touch already... but yes! count me in for this! :bounce:

Guest 6008

blackmercs wrote:

Orh I love fishing since sec2, my type of fish must be chio, slim & most importantly fair & no armpit hair.

So what ?? If we go fish for chio one , slim one and fair with no armpit hair one then jio you izzit ?? What if we jio you fish those that are chio , slightly got meat abit , not so fair without armpit hair but got fish scale and smell fishy kind . You interested or not ???

Guest 6008

chiaster wrote:

i used to go spin fishing at pierce reservoir last time!!! can't remember if it was upper or lower pierce... it was a restricted area and my classmate and i always had to "siam" the rangers! that was back in secondary school days... always bring fishing rod and tackle box to school, after school take cab into the place and had to walk a bit to the stream... the water is clear and you can see the fish that you want to catch! i left all my gear with my classmate and never got it back... lost touch already... but yes! count me in for this! :bounce:

That's fresh water . Now you will join us for salt water fishing . Heard from bro Des that the place we were at is very near your place . So next round we will jio you . Need buy rod and lines ???

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

So what ?? If we go fish for chio one , slim one and fair with no armpit hair one then jio you izzit ?? What if we jio you fish those that are chio , slightly got meat abit , not so fair without armpit hair but got fish scale and smell fishy kind . You interested or not ???

Got fish scale & smelly one? U sure? I like!!

Guest chiaster

On!!! Don't know if I should buy equipment yet or not leh... Need a refresher course on knots, hooks, lines!!! :becky:

6008 wrote:

That's fresh water . Now you will join us for salt water fishing . Heard from bro Des that the place we were at is very near your place . So next round we will jio you . Need buy rod and lines ???

Guest desmondtoo

chiaster wrote:

On!!! Don't know if I should buy equipment yet or not leh... Need a refresher course on knots, hooks, lines!!! :becky:

OK, let's have kopi and hook tying session... Changi Village, kopi tiam and tackle shop there too...:becky:

Guest 6008

desmondtoo wrote:

OK, let's have kopi and hook tying session... Changi Village, kopi tiam and tackle shop there too...:becky:

Tying hooks and knots can pick up very quickly . We can even tie extra and share . Small issue right bro Des ?

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Tying hooks and knots can pick up very quickly . We can even tie extra and share . Small issue right bro Des ?

Haha...no issue, I supply ready tied hooks. :becky:

Guest Tokiu

blackmercs wrote:

Japanese WHAT?

I'm ok for Thursday after 12noon, when my standby period ends.

Guest chiaster

impossible for me to do weekdays already... i get off only after 8pm... looks like i'll see you guys possibly only during the weekends... :cry:

Guest 6008

chiaster wrote:

impossible for me to do weekdays already... i get off only after 8pm... looks like i'll see you guys possibly only during the weekends... :cry:

Oh . No issue . You can see us there after work. We will be there waiting for you .

Guest kepiting1sg

desmondtoo wrote:

Muahahaha....Lai lai lai...I hook mermaids for all!!!:becky:

Bro...Tim Sum Time!!!

May I know what baits will U be using?

I guess probably gotto use "moolah baits"....:lol:

Guest desmondtoo

kepiting1sg wrote:

May I know what baits will U be using?

I guess probably gotto use "moolah baits"....:lol:

Muahahaha... It's easier to fish 'Mermaids' in Pleasure Island i guess!:lol: