• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

BKK Shopping for Accessories

Guest 9339

Hi all, will be heading to BKK this CNY for a break and Merc shopping as i heard there is a shop that sell many thing for Merc, any bro can advise where is it, near where and was it easy to find? Thanks

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, will be heading to BKK this CNY for a break and Merc shopping as i heard there is a shop that sell many thing for Merc, any bro can advise where is it, near where and was it easy to find? Thanks

hi bro,

you go to this shop in BKK

Automag Creation -- is at 265-267 Bangkok Bazaar, Rajadamri Rd.

tel: (662) 253-8798, 253-8915, 253-8880, 252-1936, 254-6751

-- the boss (young man, Thai chinese) is a very great chap to talk

-- once u in the shop, sure u will be, once again a small child in a sweet shop,

they have the originals and taiwan products(sometime, they say taiwan products

but they are actually manf in thailand)

R-style -- 4th floor @ MBK , is a small corner shop, you can see a bit of merc acces.. but ask them for "cathelog" you will see what they are good for!! they ownself upgraded some parts for some models of merc.

by the way, as W204 is quite new, maybe still not much acces.

enjoy shopping!! actually was thinking to spend CNY there too, but last min cancel...

might spend CNY in Pleasure Island(Unker batam I go collect Hong Bao from you @ pleasure island?? :P :P)

hi bro,

you go to this shop in BKK

Automag Creation -- is at 265-267 Bangkok Bazaar, Rajadamri Rd.

tel: (662) 253-8798, 253-8915, 253-8880, 252-1936, 254-6751

-- the boss (young man, Thai chinese) is a very great chap to talk

-- once u in the shop, sure u will be, once again a small child in a sweet shop,

they have the originals and taiwan products(sometime, they say taiwan products

but they are actually manf in thailand)

R-style -- 4th floor @ MBK , is a small corner shop, you can see a bit of merc acces.. but ask them for "cathelog" you will see what they are good for!! they ownself upgraded some parts for some models of merc.

by the way, as W204 is quite new, maybe still not much acces.

enjoy shopping!! actually was thinking to spend CNY there too, but last min cancel...

might spend CNY in Pleasure Island(Unker batam I go collect Hong Bao from you @ pleasure island?? :P :P)

Thanks Keltanky, is should be handy if you could tell me more about this Automeg, any easy find building around it, which area was it located? thanks

Hi I can vouch for automag as I was there last month.

They have both genuine and replica goodies.

Just make sure you bring lotsa cash ;)

cheers!

haha.... you go shopping for merc accessories/parts all over asia! didn't you just did some shopping at benzline recently ???

CBlack ]

Hi I can vouch for automag as I was there last month.

They have both genuine and replica goodies.

Just make sure you bring lotsa cash wrote:

haha.... you go shopping for merc accessories/parts all over asia! didn't you just did some shopping at benzline recently ???

you remembered ;)

yeah but the last time i was at benzline, i picked up some AMG aluminum/rubber pedals for some of the folks in threepointstar hehe

cheers!

Guest millionmilebenz

Waht about shopping on eBay/US sites ? I bought quite some stuff (non-Merc) and it was quite reasonable and easy ...

;)

Yes! www.ebay.de even better, but sometimes got to guess/use web-translate tools to understand what they're talking about. Most of the time though, a picture speaks a thousand words. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Keltanky, is should be handy if you could tell me more about this Automag, any easy find building around it, which area was it located? thanks

look @ this website

http://www.automag.co.th/

you can find the location from here

Back from BBK,cant find Automag, nothing much in R-style for W204,instead bought many parts for my CM5 and only bought a Brabus 3 peice Paddle,Door lock for my W204,Gear knot for W204 is not avail yet but saw many others like AMG and Brabus with wood trimming,doesnt suit my interior. Bro Keltanky, do you think MBM can fix those paddles for me?or where can i get it fix?

Back from BBK,cant find Automag, nothing much in R-style for W204,instead bought many parts for my CM5 and only bought a Brabus 3 peice Paddle,Door lock for my W204,Gear knot for W204 is not avail yet but saw many others like AMG and Brabus with wood trimming,doesnt suit my interior. Bro Keltanky, do you think MBM can fix those paddles for me?or where can i get it fix?

Early Apr, I'm going BKK, will drop by Automag, Will try check out the stuffs.

anyway as Dewey had said, its quite difficult to find Automag, but anyway W208 managed to find it!!

anyway as Dewey had said, its quite difficult to find Automag, but anyway W208 managed to find it!!

takes alot of determination to find it man.. muz keep telling myself "cannot giv up, muz find"

darn hard to find lah.. ask here ask there, go to at least 3 wrong buildings... took me a very very long time.

nex time dont 'tekan' others lah.. haha..

dewey ]

Early Apr, I' wrote:

takes alot of determination to find it man.. muz keep telling myself "cannot giv up, muz find"

darn hard to find lah.. ask here ask there, go to at least 3 wrong buildings... took me a very very long time.

Bro Keltanky, were you in Cathy cineplex on 3rd day of CNY ?

"tekan" hmmm Good things dun come cheap/easy

yeah initially it was quite difficult to locate Automag but worth the trouble ;) in fact it took me a good hour locating it w/o realizing in the end that it's located about 10mins from Kaysorn shopping Mall on foot..

i was like a kid in a candy store, more so when they had a Lorinser kit for the W140 :)

best part was that automag has goodies for both late & early model MBs ;)

cheers!

also took me almost an hr trying to find the place, but certain things are not cheap leh...

the last time they quote me $4000+ for coilover, w/o freight... (somemore duno made in where)

MBM quote me much cheaper with installation.

Lets SEE how long will Cblack take to look for Automag!! :P :P :P

he's in BKK today!! wahaha!!!

haha... actually the place is quite easy to find with the direction given by Kel. initially i wen to the wrong road that's why can't find it. i bought the illuminating door sill for my bro W211. the shop has so many things but unfortunately nothing for W204 yet. i am like a little boy in a candy store! the guy (Vivid) that served me was very friendly.