• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2008 First GTG @ Kallang KFC

Guest angela

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yen was so nice to go around distributing canned drinks to our members. kudos!

Thanks for your kind compliment! But I most certainly cannot take the credit as it was Kompressor who bought the drinks and sy69u who suggested distributing to everybody there, so the kudos go to them! :)

Actually many SGMerc members are very friendly and want to know SGR better, but they are still a bit reserved... :-[ ;)

Hopefully the Go-Kart session will get everybody warmed-up! ;D

alamak. i only suggested only bro. dont flame me 'red face'. paiseh to offer mah. anyway, its u who went to 'clean' it for the ladies. so its all u.

btw, nice meeting all u gers. especially the black black BMW. niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

cheers,

sy

Kompressor ]

ya lor, too much sugar no good for our supercharger & turbocharge

too much sugar will make residue in the tank later on?

den drink tiger and carlsberg like the caltex techron will clean the engine and make it very smooth? wrote:

Oops! My bad - sorry for spreading mis-information. Kudos to the young man (Silly Willy) for the drinks! :)

no prob mmb,

its the least i could do... :)

Yen was so nice to go around distributing canned drinks to our members. kudos!

Thanks for your kind compliment! But I most certainly cannot take the credit as it was Kompressor who bought the drinks and sy69u who suggested distributing to everybody there, so the kudos go to them! :)

Actually many SGMerc members are very friendly and want to know SGR better, but they are still a bit reserved... :-[ ;)

Hopefully the Go-Kart session will get everybody warmed-up! ;D

Haha it's ok. SGR members don't bite so no need to be reserved. :P It wasn't that bad after all coz quite a handful mingled around.

Was browsing thru some pages found that there is other members who also have the same problem with me to meet up on Sunday as it is a Family day for us, Had you guys ever tried meeting on a Saturday before? Just my thought..Maybe the turn out woill be better?

Was browsing thru some pages found that there is other members who also have the same problem with me to meet up on Sunday as it is a Family day for us, Had you guys ever tried meeting on a Saturday before? Just my thought..Maybe the turn out woill be better?

we do have some activities on other days.. like this coming 12th Feb , "Low Hei", 1st Mar, Go-karting!!

i know almost everyone has sunday as Family day... me also, but i always tell my family, its only 1 sunday of the month and only 2 hours... can also bring them down, we are Pro-family also!!, there are a few members who will bring their family members down to the meetup.. letting their kids run around seeing the rows of mercs parked together... and of cos, some cute kids calling some 20yrs old "uncle" hee hee!!

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

we do have some activities on other days.. like this coming 12th Feb , "Low Hei", 1st Mar, Go-karting!!

i know almost everyone has sunday as Family day... me also, but i always tell my family, its only 1 sunday of the month and only 2 hours... can also bring them down, we are Pro-family also!!, there are a few members who will bring their family members down to the meetup.. letting their kids run around seeing the rows of mercs parked together... and of cos, some cute kids calling some 20yrs old "uncle" hee hee!!

Yup, what kelvin says is right.You can bring the wifey & kids, your father & mother, grandpa & grandma,the maids, dogs etc. All are welcome. Maybe the next one will be at car park F/G near Leisure Park so that they can go shopping & arcade etc... ???

bro, you D man la.

seem like one of these day we can organise a NS high run for SGMerc.

anyone interested?

I wasn't "D man" when i was doing 170 that night.. i was still "D boy"...

ROFL...

lemme be the first one to say YES! and put my name down on the list...

*NS Run for SGMerc

Target speed: OTOT, minimum 150km to qualify

put your name, and target down...

1. Willy - 230kmph!*

jkjk.. but if serious, can really consider... all get run flats to ensure safely against high speed punctures...

bro,

to organise a NS run we need to set a strict policy, one of this is all must have a good walkie talkie for constant communication, pre-check your car for safety such as tire thread, balancing, alignment, engine check and also i must cap max of car participart.

I will find sometime to list down the criteria, research and put up a new thread.

since i travel up north so frequently (once every 2 week), i will prepare something for those who need for speed.

i sense its gonna be held near the april trip?

wangan midnight FTW...

Guest Cklasse

bro,

to organise a NS run we need to set a strict policy, one of this is all must have a good walkie talkie for constant communication, pre-check your car for safety such as tire thread, balancing, alignment, engine check and also i must cap max of car participart.

I will find sometime to list down the criteria, research and put up a new thread.

since i travel up north so frequently (once every 2 week), i will prepare something for those who need for speed.

How about including a CD compilation of Need For Speed songs

good idea cklasse, we need a video camera too

my cousin can get us a good brand (QC up to 200kmph) for those kind of mounting for camera that sticks on the outside of the car...

if you all plan to take video inside the car, can use tripod to hold the camera in the middle seat, can see everything from dash to road..

i got video cam, max res 720 x 576. on that quality can hold about 20mins.

got 60mins option, but resolution sux..

How about including a CD compilation of Need For Speed songs

I have some of the songs. I add my own remixes if you all dun mind.. will make your blood boil & adrenaline rush when you hear ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

bro,

Kompressor, we still on for this?