• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2008 First GTG @ Kallang KFC

Guest angela

27th January 2008 GTG

Venue: Kallang KFC

Time : 5.00pm

1) Kompressor

2) Victor

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Dinner after GTG

Venue: Hokkien Mee

Time: 7.00pm

1) Kompressor

2) Victor

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cklasse

27th January 2008 GTG

1) Kompressor

2) Victor

3) Cklasse

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Dinner after GTG

1) Kompressor

2) Victor

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

27th January 2008 GTG

1) Kompressor

2) Victor

3) Cklasse

4) keltanky

5) CBlack

6)

7)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Dinner after GTG

1) Kompressor

2) Victor

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

9)

10)

Guest millionmilebenz

27th January 2008 GTG

1) Kompressor

2) Victor

3) Cklasse

4) keltanky

5) CBlack

6) MMB

7)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Dinner after GTG

1) Kompressor

2) Victor

3) MMB (may be)

4)

5)

6)

7)

9)

10)

27th January 2008 GTG

1) Kompressor

2) Victor

3) Cklasse

4) keltanky

5) CBlack

6) MMB

7) Willy

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Dinner after GTG

1) Kompressor

2) Victor

3) MMB (may be)

4) Willy (it's my 21st bday... you all celebrating for me? ;)) - will try to come, depends on family..

5)

6)

7)

9)

10)

Guest millionmilebenz

4) Willy (it's my 21st bday... you all celebrating for me? ;)) - will try to come, depends on family..

Advance Happy Birthday!! 21st is a major one, you sure you want to hang out with us for Hokkien Mee? ;D Of course you're most welcomed to, but just hope that we won't get into your family's bad books, hahaha! :o

Advance Happy Birthday!!

Willy, Happy 21st Birthday.

Thanks for the wishes guys! :) i noe 21st is big, but i believe so long as its big in your heart, and that it means something... thats what makes it counts.

I'm having a mini celebration with some friends on friday and dinner with my family on sat... so yea, i wouldn't mind hanging out with ya guys.. after all, merc is the "closest car to my heart"..

for those who know, its when i had my first major crash... landed in a ditch, and i believe the car saved my life.. or at least my limbs. ;)

as for myself, i'll be doing something for my 21st that i've never done b4... can't say online... later i post picture...

bro dun show us your naked body o.k? hahahahahaha

this one private la.. must become eh-em closer den can... hahahahaha

come down i buy you a cake, we celebrate for you at the car park. lol

really? thank you ah... i think i bring some drinks down also... what ya all like to drink? coke? sprite?

27th January 2008 GTG

1) Kompressor

2) Victor

3) Cklasse

4) keltanky

5) CBlack

6) MMB

7) Willy

8. Homerotica

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Dinner after GTG

1) Kompressor

2) Victor

3) MMB (may be)

4) Willy (it's my 21st bday... you all celebrating for me? Wink) - will try to come, depends on family..

5)

6)

7)

9)

10)

Jeff Keng ]

The cake is not for you to eat... it' wrote:

waaa jeff... luckily you not coming sia...later i must siam.. lol

if thick chocolate cake, i dun mind press my face into it.. but later u all must eat... 8)

How about Tiger?

what about vodka?

tiger and vodka... ermz...

absolut black 100 i got 1 unopened bottle... friday night gonna open.. any 1 want to join :D :D :D

tiger... during new year den drink with roast pork... yumyum! :-* :-* :P

Guest millionmilebenz

Thanks to all the members, especially the new ones, who came down to the GTG today! We had a pretty good turn-out. Please help spread the word to your friends and associates who are also fans of the 3-pointed-star!

Looking forward to the pics from our dear "S1" ;)

P.S: Post GTG, sy69, Kompressor, Victor, and me went for some delicious bak-ku-teh at Jalan Sultan. Good recommendation, sy69!

Thanks to all the members, especially the new ones, who came down to the GTG today! We had a pretty good turn-out. Please help spread the word to your friends and associates who are also fans of the 3-pointed-star!

Looking forward to the pics from our dear "S1" ;)

P.S: Post GTG, sy69, Kompressor, Victor, and me went for some delicious bak-ku-teh at Jalan Sultan. Good recommendation, sy69!

hahaha. no problem. next meet-up tell me wat u 1 2 eat & i will recommend. btw, dont have to be after meet-up. if u guys 1, just call me & we can go makan good food together.

cheers

sy

Guest millionmilebenz

JGoh ]

Shucks! Was hoping to make it back in time, but couldn' wrote:

My apologies :-[, couldn't make it yesterday as is a family day on Sunday, really wish to meet up with you guys, maybe can meet up on any weekdays or some work shop gathering ?

Guys, no worries! We will try to have more gathering and we'll give advance notice in this forum so you can plan ahead. How about CNY Lo-Hei on 12 Feb (a Tue) and Go-Kart on 1 Mar (Sat)? Those are good opportunities to get to know the other members and exchange tips on our rides. :)

It's nice of the sgmerc to join us halfway thru the meetup. Suddenly we had so many ppl and cars lined up!! hahaha!!! Sorry I had to leave early coz got to drop my car off to the workshop.

Yen was so nice to go around distributing canned drinks to our members. kudos!

Guest millionmilebenz

Yen was so nice to go around distributing canned drinks to our members. kudos!

Thanks for your kind compliment! But I most certainly cannot take the credit as it was Kompressor who bought the drinks and sy69u who suggested distributing to everybody there, so the kudos go to them! :)

Actually many SGMerc members are very friendly and want to know SGR better, but they are still a bit reserved... :-[ ;)

Hopefully the Go-Kart session will get everybody warmed-up! ;D