• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E coupe - is it worth buying

Guest blackmercs

Guest desmondtoo

vincemerz wrote:

i mean the new models are getting more and more ex!

also at teh same time since c coupe is going for 250K at c and c, then ppl might as well buy PI e coupe at 250K since e coupe at c and c may cost 280K suddenly!!

euro heading up, AD can do what they want and ppl still pay!

Bro, you again never take medicine liao...LOLz!

The estimated C&C price of $250k is with AMG Sports Kit. So the normal version shld be around $235k lah... so still not enough to buy PI's E-Coupe.

Here's an example to give you a better picture of the price difference bet. PI and AD:

I bought my E-Cabrio from PI at $225K(AMG Sports). AD's E-Cabrio was $264k, if want AMG kit plus another $12k, so will be $276k. The price diff is $51k...

Guest chiaster

Bro blackmercs, if that's the case, I think you should go for the 1 year old E Coupe... The C Coupe is not worth the price, regardless of whether PI or AD... Unless you want to go the PI route of non-AMG, which could be around $170k to $180k?

desmondtoo wrote:

Bro Blackmerc is total Sianz, 'cos I called up a PI, and was quoted $205k for the new C-Coupe(AMG Sports), stock arrives July.

So if that PI's price is accurate($205k), then the C&C's C-Coupe(with AMG kit) will be priced around $250k liao mah...:der:

I certainly hope this is not true...for those who are interested in the C-Coupe! :frusty:

Guest vincemerz

vincemerz wrote:

Mmm c and c really getting ex!!!!

So coupe correct la! At least 203k now!!!

desmondtoo wrote:

Bro, you again never take medicine liao...LOLz!

The estimated C&C price of $250k is with AMG Sports Kit. So the normal version shld be around $235k lah... so still not enough to buy PI's E-Coupe.

Here's an example to give you a better picture of the price difference bet. PI and AD:

I bought my E-Cabrio from PI at $225K(AMG Sports). AD's E-Cabrio was $264k, if want AMG kit plus another $12k, so will be $276k. The price diff is $51k...

235k can already buy PI e coupe Amg or even PI cabrio Amg leh....

Guest blackmercs

vincemerz wrote:

Yalor, now then u realise!! These days I couldn't eat or sleep well. Haiz.......

blackmercs wrote:

Yalor, now then u realise!! These days I couldn't eat or sleep well. Haiz.......

Bro . It's not all gone yet . I called my PI and he told me price not confirm . But should not be above 200k . So Mai sian yet . Update you once I know the price . Actually we do have PI site sponsors here . Why never comment ???

Guest desmondtoo

vincemerz wrote:

You're, $235k can get PI E-coupe liao...

6008 wrote:

Bro . It's not all gone yet . I called my PI and he told me price not confirm . But should not be above 200k . So Mai sian yet . Update you once I know the price . Actually we do have PI site sponsors here . Why never comment ???

Yup, I agrees...Think Merid**n Auto(PI) try to pull a fast one! Pricing it over $200k...When it's mass selling, the price will stabilize... Mai Sian!!!

blackmercs wrote:

I love coupe!! I doubt I can affort this price. Is ok, I will glue both of my rear doors then one & only SUV Coupe!!

I offer you free welding for your 2 rear doors . You want ? Muahaha ....

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

I love coupe!! I doubt I can affort this price. Is ok, I will glue both of my rear doors then one & only SUV Coupe!!

Hahah...Like that idea Bro!!! Bro 6008, can provide the 'Glue'...:laugh:

desmondtoo wrote:

I trust your 9cm 'Glue' gun produces very strong adhesive mah...

Muahahaha!!!:lol:

Squirt ! Squirt ! Siam ah ! Sticky slimy human glue lai liao ! :laser::scared:

Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

Squirt ! Squirt ! Siam ah ! Sticky slimy human glue lai liao ! :laser::scared:

Must be as thick & as strong like 16 year old boy boy! :lol:

"Hormones are nature way of keeping the human civilization alive"

"Do your duty now & sow them freely"

Here're some for a start - please contribute!

Mine likely not so strong!

sperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gifsperm.gif