• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E coupe - is it worth buying

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

The new C Class are supposed to cum with 7G-Tronics Plus too.

Or U prefer to buy an outgoing model with the 5 speed gear box? :becky:

Dun think so C&C will up their prices.

They have been doing this many times all along.

Clear old stock, maintain old prices with new features with the exception to factor the

increase/decrease in the COE prices.

Think good deal to buy the sgcarmart......MTL.....hehehehe!

I won't mind one year old 5 speed E class rather than a C class with 7 Speed. In terms of function, class, hp & features E class is a better choice. I might be wrong, the new C class probably has the same features & function of the old E class too. Just compare class to class, isn't it the E class is a better choice?

If the C&C going to price it at $200K++ this is the biggest mistakes for the new C coupe, $168,888 is an ideal price.

Guest vincemerz

blackmercs wrote:

I won't mind one year old 5 speed E class rather than a C class with 7 Speed. In terms of function, class, hp & features E class is a better choice. I might be wrong, the new C class probably has the same features & function of the old E class too. Just compare class to class, isn't it the E class is a better choice?

If the C&C going to price it at $200K++ this is the biggest mistakes for the new C coupe, $168,888 is an ideal price.

C coupe if priced at 198k still got chance to sell well. Definitely can't go about 200k. If not ppl might as well buy e coupe.

Guest kepiting1sg

Dun think C&C will sell the new 1.6L C Class @ $200k+ but likely the C200 or C250cgi.

Also unlikely the 1.6L C Class will come with 7 spd.

Currently on the UK site, E200cgi comes with old 5 spd except the E250 comes std with the new 7 spd tranny.

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

Dun think C&C will sell the new 1.6L C Class @ $200k+ but likely the C200 or C250cgi.

Also unlikely the 1.6L C Class will come with 7 spd.

Currently on the UK site, E200cgi comes with old 5 spd except the E250 comes std with the new 7 spd tranny.

Is not the Facelifted 1.6 don't know what engine. Coz the PI are bringing in C coupe at $205K which I think is a joke. If this is the case then next year is a good time to help C&C to clear the old stock of E class which as usual they will throw in everything of anything with a big discount price too!! If those bru can't wait, eat or sleep this is a good opporounity to upgrade your C to E class, NOW!! yes is NOW!!

Guest blackmercs

vincemerz wrote:

C coupe if priced at 198k still got chance to sell well. Definitely can't go about 200k. If not ppl might as well buy e coupe.

198K?? Not worth it bru. $168,888. Long long time ago, if you monitor C&C pricing for C class coupe. Their pricing of C coupe NEVER higher than a C class sedan, so I expect & pray hard that they remains the historical pricing style.

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

Is not the Facelifted 1.6 don't know what engine. Coz the PI are bringing in C coupe at $205K which I think is a joke. If this is the case then next year is a good time to help C&C to clear the old stock of E class which as usual they will throw in everything of anything with a big discount price too!! If those bru can't wait, eat or sleep this is a good opporounity to upgrade your C to E class, NOW!! yes is NOW!!

Think the 7 spd E250 will be here very soon not next year.

U mean NOW C&C giving out big discount to upgrade C to E NOW??

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

Hahaha nope, is my personal opinion!!

Guest vincemerz

blackmercs wrote:

198K?? Not worth it bru. $168,888. Long long time ago, if you monitor C&C pricing for C class coupe. Their pricing of C coupe NEVER higher than a C class sedan, so I expect & pray hard that they remains the historical pricing style.

C coupe most likely will come with at least c180 cgi coupe basis.

So I'd c180 cgi is about 173k. Coupe at least 193k.

Guest karilaksa

kepiting1sg wrote:

i was told by SE tat the new 7spd will be here 4-6 months time...

Guest desmondtoo

vincemerz wrote:

C coupe most likely will come with at least c180 cgi coupe basis.

So I'd c180 cgi is about 173k. Coupe at least 193k.

AD's pre-launch order for C180CGI is currently at $193k...

Guest desmondtoo

vincemerz wrote:

Mmm c and c really getting ex!!!!

So coupe correct la! At least 203k now!!!

Bro, Muahahaha...you got your E-cabrio liao becomes blur blur liao...

PI now pre-order the C-coupe(AMG Sports) at $205K up...C&C 203K? At least $250k(AMG kit) bah...

Guest vincemerz

desmondtoo wrote:

PI now pre-order the C-coupe(AMG Sports) at $205K up...C&C 203K? At least $250k(AMG kit) bah...

Hahah ya.... Now no longer see sgcarmart liao... So blur lo... 250k Amg c coupe?

Go buy e coupe la. Period. ;)

Guest vincemerz

desmondtoo wrote:

This also means PI e coupes and e cabrios are going to be priced higher in mths to come! Buy now!!!

Guest blackmercs

vincemerz wrote:

This also means PI e coupes and e cabrios are going to be priced higher in mths to come! Buy now!!!

No............ Shld be lower coz new models coming in!!! Today yr medicine ran out?

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

Go lah! Buy the sgcarmart E Coupe if U like it!

I also think worth it esp with pano roof lagi chio.

Bor lui, toto didn't strike tonite. This Thursday then let u know again at 7pm whether can on or not.

Guest vincemerz

blackmercs wrote:

No............ Shld be lower coz new models coming in!!! Today yr medicine ran out?

i mean the new models are getting more and more ex!

also at teh same time since c coupe is going for 250K at c and c, then ppl might as well buy PI e coupe at 250K since e coupe at c and c may cost 280K suddenly!!

euro heading up, AD can do what they want and ppl still pay!

Guest desmondtoo

chiaster wrote:

Bro, this price is for C Coupe?

No Bro, its the price from C&C for the C Class New Gen Saloon...:becky:

AD don't have the price for the C-Coupe yet, which only be in next quarter...

Guest kepiting1sg

vincemerz wrote:

i mean the new models are getting more and more ex!

also at teh same time since c coupe is going for 250K at c and c, then ppl might as well buy PI e coupe at 250K since e coupe at c and c may cost 280K suddenly!!

euro heading up, AD can do what they want and ppl still pay!

If Des price for the CnC new gen C200cgi launch price is $204+k,

do U think a C180 coupe will be price more than the 4 door C200cgi?

BlackMercs correct lah - U forgot to take your medicine today....:lol:

W203, W204, the CLC has never been priced above the C200K or C200CGI.

U think CnC Sales gone bonkers to sell the C Coupe for $250+k at current COE prices?

Guest chiaster

Face-lifted model, right? New exterior lights, interiors. Does it include 7-GTRONIC? If they are pricing it at $193k, I wonder how much would a 1 year old C180 CGI fetch...

desmondtoo wrote:

No Bro, its the price from C&C for the C Class New Gen Saloon...:becky:

AD don't have the price for the C-Coupe yet, which only be in next quarter...

Guest chiaster

This is good news for blackmercs!!! I think he will go for it if the C Coupe is $180k or less! :becky:

kepiting1sg wrote:

If Des price for the CnC new gen C200cgi launch price is $204+k,

do U think a C180 coupe will be price more than the 4 door C200cgi?

BlackMercs correct lah - U forgot to take your medicine today....:lol:

W203, W204, the CLC has never been priced above the C200K or C200CGI.

U think CnC Sales gone bonkers to sell the C Coupe for $250+k at current COE prices?

Guest desmondtoo

chiaster wrote:

Face-lifted model, right? New exterior lights, interiors. Does it include 7-GTRONIC? If they are pricing it at $193k, I wonder how much would a 1 year old C180 CGI fetch...

chiaster wrote:

This is good news for blackmercs!!! I think he will go for it if the C Coupe is $180k or less! :becky:

Bro Blackmerc is total Sianz, 'cos I called up a PI, and was quoted $205k for the new C-Coupe(AMG Sports), stock arrives July.

So if that PI's price is accurate($205k), then the C&C's C-Coupe(with AMG kit) will be priced around $250k liao mah...:der:

I certainly hope this is not true...for those who are interested in the C-Coupe! :frusty: