• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E coupe - is it worth buying

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs

I m so sad, after finding out that C Coupe asking price by PI at $205K with that stoopid Dynamic package. I m toying the idea getting the E coupe instead. Is this a gd buy?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=163205&DL=1017

Feel free to comment especially on the pricing. During the initial launch with the specs above, the asking price shld be $185K, if I can remember correctly before the COE price hike.

Guest desmondtoo

Not much to comment on the ride, its AMG Sports Package...as for a E-coup, a must have is the Pano-roof, and to me the memory seats. This one have them both :thumb:.

As for the price, S.H.B pricing is quite competitive. During my hunt, their price is one of the better one, except they dun hv the Ex-stock combination I want. See if can knock some 10's off the price? Call me, go check out the actual ride with you...:high5:

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

Not much to comment on the ride, its AMG Sports Package...as for a E-coup, a must have is the Pano-roof, and to me the memory seats. This one have them both :thumb:.

As for the price, S.H.B pricing is quite competitive. During my hunt, their price is one of the better one, except they dun hv the Ex-stock combination I want. See if can knock some 10's off the price? Call me, go check out the actual ride with you...:high5:

Ok, will ask Chiaster along too.

blackmercs wrote:

Ok boss won't leave u out de. Do bring along a cheque book, just incase! :)

Ok ! I'll bring along a check book just in case you don't know what to check . Hahaha....

Guest vincemerz

blackmercs wrote:

I m so sad, after finding out that C Coupe asking price by PI at $205K with that stoopid Dynamic package. I m toying the idea getting the E coupe instead. Is this a gd buy?

Feel free to comment especially on the pricing. During the initial launch with the specs above, the asking price shld be $185K, if I can remember correctly before the COE price hike.

C coupe 205k??

A bit too ex leh... Think get e coupe better.

Dynamic handling package cost gbp510. So about 1k sgd. Plus tax take it as 2k.

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

Let me see.... White body with red rims , red interior with panoroof and change Nick to whitemercs . Boleh ta ?

whitenercs sounds like sperm Mercs not very me. Blackmercs is the best lah.

vincemerz wrote:

C coupe 205k??

A bit too ex leh... Think get e coupe better.

Dynamic handling package cost gbp510. So about 1k sgd. Plus tax take it as 2k.

Yalor C coupe $205k PI bringing in at this price. So how, C&C or PI? planning to get one year old car leh. Hate the Dynamic handling package even is free I also don't want. What's yr advise?

Guest chiaster

Alright, fellas... was in "off technology" mode lately... these days, must not be too reliant on all these electronics to enjoy the simpler things in life... hahaha... :llama:

When are we going to do this "window shopping"???

You guys damn bad... make me envious only... :Cry:

blackmercs wrote:

Ok, will ask Chiaster along too.

desmondtoo wrote:

:director:Paging for Bro Chiaster, our Power Negotiator!!!

Guest blackmercs

chiaster wrote:

Alright, fellas... was in "off technology" mode lately... these days, must not be too reliant on all these electronics to enjoy the simpler things in life... hahaha... :llama:

When are we going to do this "window shopping"???

You guys damn bad... make me envious only... :Cry:

Muahaha good morn!! Don't envy, just do it.

Guest vincemerz

blackmercs wrote:

whitenercs sounds like sperm Mercs not very me. Blackmercs is the best lah.

Yalor C coupe $205k PI bringing in at this price. So how, C&C or PI? planning to get one year old car leh. Hate the Dynamic handling package even is free I also don't want. What's yr advise?

mmm..

why hate dynamic handling package....?

if PI 205K... C and C.. at least 235K man....

Guest kepiting1sg
Guest vincemerz
Guest vincemerz

darkavenger wrote:

Dear BLACKmercs,

given your sexperience, which black is blacker? standard black or obsidan black?

not too sure which is blacker but code obisidian black 197 is the most shiny black when its clean and polished! sibei nice with the chrome on black on the outline of the car ;>

Guest kepiting1sg

vincemerz wrote:

cool!

so whats the main pros and cons of CGI vs 7G tronic plus?

If you could have wait a little longer, your ride should have come with the 7G tronic plus.

Our current ride is still on the old 5 speed gear box.

The 7G-tronic plus is the upgraded 7 speed automatic gear box.

"In theory" comparatively with the old 5 speed box - smoother gear change, better FC and faster acceleration

Guest desmondtoo

vincemerz wrote:

mmm..

why hate dynamic handling package....?

if PI 205K... C and C.. at least 235K man....

PI $205k, C&C at least $235k, if AMG Kit at least $250k...

Guest vincemerz

kepiting1sg wrote:

If you could have wait a little longer, your ride should have come with the 7G tronic plus.

"In theory" comparatively with the old 5 speed box - smoother gear change, better FC and faster acceleration

Wow 7 speed good leh! But sure going to have a mark up.. Looks like merc is getting more and more expensive by the day....

Guest east539

blackmercs wrote:

bro, you aiming E-coupe? so fast sick of lame rover liao ah?

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

Ouch!!! But the pricing will be differ alots.

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

Ouch!!! But the pricing will be differ alots.

The new C Class are supposed to cum with 7G-Tronics Plus too.

Or U prefer to buy an outgoing model with the 5 speed gear box? :becky:

Dun think so C&C will up their prices.

They have been doing this many times all along.

Clear old stock, maintain old prices with new features with the exception to factor the

increase/decrease in the COE prices.

Think good deal to buy the sgcarmart......MTL.....hehehehe!