• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercs Driving Experience - 2011

Guest blackmercs

Guest SL63AMG

desmondtoo wrote:

Photos of 1st Aug Merc Driving experience is up...:becky:

Bro, like to ask you when you take photo, do you use manual focus or auto? And single or multi focus point? Think mostly you use single focus point right?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desmondtoo

SL63AMG wrote:

Bro, like to ask you when you take photo, do you use manual focus or auto? And single or multi focus point? Think mostly you use single focus point right?

I use AF all the time during the event...in fact 95% AF for all

my shooting. Heehee...you're right...single point focusing...:becky:

Guest jhun_4040

desmondtoo wrote:

I use AF all the time during the event...in fact 95% AF for all

my shooting. Heehee...you're right...single point focusing...:becky:

Nice pics bro !!!!

Guest desmondtoo

jhun_4040 wrote:

ah hahahhahhaha !!! i like the one 6008 waving back at the car when u all arrived !!! lol !!!

That's my favorite too!!! Can't do without his Fun...he's our 'Happy Fruit'...:bounce:

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Thank you Bro des for your hard work on the photos and videos ! You are the best ! :kiss::kiss: Muar Muar ... Cheers !!!!!

Heehee...it's my pleasure!!! Am enjoying it...so no hard work la...:becky:

For all to enjoy...for those whom was in the event and for those who missed the event...:popcorn:

Guest subaru67

desmondtoo wrote:

Heehee...it's my pleasure!!! Am enjoying it...so no hard work la...:becky:

For all to enjoy...for those whom was in the event and for those who missed the event...:popcorn:

salute!:bounce:

Guest blackmercs

Zack wrote:

I mean if it cuts in to control the car from under/oversteer..

I usually drove my ride hard when going up to Harbourfront MSCP on my ex E cab. I notice that ESP will flashes when activating.

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

I usually drove my ride hard when going up to Harbourfront MSCP on my ex E cab. I notice that ESP will flashes when activating.

Have U tried the white shark? :becky:

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

Have U tried the white shark? :becky:

Yap!! all my ride I will push it hard. The turning space is huge & is fun driving it hard. But none of my ride activated the ESP, only E cabrio.

ESP kicks in whenever the wheels detect a slipping or loss of traction. In S mode & in MSCP where the road surface is not tarmac but cement, there's plenty of slippage with extra power, hence ESP kicks in. In lesser power cars, you don't see ESP kicking in that often. For C63 or any AMG models for that matter, it's almost impossible to drive normally without ESP as there's so much torque & power...wheelspin with burning tyres full time.

benico wrote:

I have my ESP mode activated whenever I drive up my carpark at home using S mode...

Bro...why do u need to activate it? The ESP is always on by default for safety. If you press that ESP button, you are in fact deactivating it...be careful!

Guest blackmercs

jtang wrote:

Bro...why do u need to activate it? The ESP is always on by default for safety. If you press that ESP button, you are in fact deactivating it...be careful!

He meant when he drives up to mscp the ESP activated (flashing) by itself!!

Guest benico

jtang wrote:

ESP is activated on its on, when there is a need to bring the car back to order.