• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercs Driving Experience - 2011

Guest blackmercs

Guest kepiting1sg

Zack wrote:

If gotten the car 2nd hand is it counted?

Hi Zack,

U can go to CnC on-line and register yourself as the new owner of your ride.

This will change their data base for the ownership including warranty if the car is still under the warranty period.

CnC site:-

Authorization form for change of Owner's Particulars

http://www.mercedes-benz.com.sg/content/singapore/mpc/mpc_singapore_website/enng/home_mpc/passengercars/home/world/contact.html

Download the form below for change of ownership.

http://www.mercedes-benz.com.sg/content/media_library/singapore/mpc_singapore/Services/Change_of_owners_particulars_form.object-Single-MEDIA.download.tmp/Change%20of%20owner's%20particulars.pdf

Hope this helps!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

SL63AMG wrote:

I going on the 30/7. Thanks! Yup, SL63 :-)

Come join us on 29th night drive and 31th gtg bro . Check event thread and key in your nick . Cheers !

Guest SL63AMG

6008 wrote:

Come join us on 29th night drive and 31th gtg bro . Check event thread and key in your nick . Cheers !

Thanks for the invitation, will check with my wife if we free on 29 & 31 to join you guys, as got two kids to look after at home :-)

Guest lightning

SL63AMG wrote:

Thanks for the invitation, will check with my wife if we free on 29 & 31 to join you guys, as got two kids to look after at home :-)

bring them along...Kallang Leisurepark is very kids friendly :becky:

lightning wrote:

bring them along...Kallang Leisurepark is very kids friendly :becky:

Night drive cum supper at Jurong hill chill out place also family friendly . Can show them prawn fishing and Patin pro fishing . Cheers !

b777jubilee wrote:

anyone going for the agility challenge? how long will that be?

Are you referring to that one we attending on 1st Aug ? Go "C" class thread to search for it . :becky:

Guest SL63AMG

Just finish the Mercs Driving Experience with my wife... Breath taking and shiok ah! The road that lead you to the training ground let u drive up to 230km/h before you need to apply brake, don't miss the chance to feel the speed! Can go higher but don't want to E-brake and wear off my break pad, too bad road run out before I can reach 320km/h :-p will post pic later when I get home tonight :smile:

Guest desmondtoo

SL63AMG wrote:

Just finish the Mercs Driving Experience with my wife... Breath taking and shiok ah! The road that lead you to the training ground let u drive up to 230km/h before you need to apply brake, don't miss the chance to feel the speed! Can go higher but don't want to E-brake and wear off my break pad :-p will post pic later when I get home tonight :smile:

Look forward to your photos!!!:becky:

Guest Yap ST

Wish u guys enjoy ur experience. I look forward to attend it next year:Cry::Cry:

desmondtoo wrote:

Nice photos, Thanks for sharing!

Now very looking forward to Monday now...!!!:becky::bounce::becky:

Guest SL63AMG

You are most welcome :smile:

Advice for that day:

- Bring a camera that can take picture & video, after lunch keep your camera in your car and use phone to take picture or video.

- Reason being at the end of the day you be having a circuit test and don't try to take picture/video while you take a ride in the E63, quite a few camera flew around in the car :becky: Lucky I know what I am in for and just hang on to my life... hahaha

- Lunch time eat just nice, if not... :whistle:

- Try out the hold function on CLS by depressing the brake further, engine will switch off.

- If you going to do the 200km/h+ run, please warm up your car (Engine,Tyres) while doing a trial run before you really do the actual one, get to know the break distance you require to stop the car, please don't be over confident! Used engine break so that you won't wear of your break pad. Have a safe run! :smile:

To add on .......

Try do something you wont do to your car while you are there.....

Try the E break real real hard and see what does our Merc equit with, you guys would be surprise , remember real hard !

9339 wrote:

To add on .......

Try do something you wont do to your car while you are there.....

Try the E break real real hard and see what does our Merc equit with, you guys would be surprise , remember real hard !

bro 9339 after seeing this, someone drive the car and hit the wall hahaha......