• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Q: On CLS

Guest merc.y

Guest Throttle

teoh wrote:

Sure! 19in can clear. My current CLS55 on 19in with 6,4 too. This set of BBK used for short period only.

If you interested, I also got 20in HRE rims w offset fitted for CLS. Buy both give special price. Looks especially cool on black cars. (P.S. HRE rims are used for Ferrari, Lambo etc)

wah, those folks keen to upgrade , grab quickly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lightning

Throttle wrote:

heh thanks, i computer illiterate

the problem with using imageshack...if other forumers do not have imageshack account, instead of your pics they will see an icon of "ice-cube frog" ... try to switch to photobucket or flickr instead.. :becky:

Guest Throttle

Yo Merc.y, Dude so did you manage to buy a CLS?

It's been more than 1 month since i got mine.

The CLS brotherhood very small so plse join quick.

The profile of a CLS driver is quite similar.

I also drove a 525i about 5 yrs ago

Then swopped to a 630i 2 yrs ago

Now for the convenience of 4 drs changed to a CLS

I suspect my next car will be a Jap SUV.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest merc.y

Hi bro! Trying to sell my 523i.... Still no luck, but good luck is that many cls's still on sale.... The one I saw even lower the price down..... Still can't sell.... Like u say small market....

Well, next week I will get the answer.... If the new buyers loan approve.... Woohoo! I will join u and others in here....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest merc.y

Just SOLD my bimmer... I am ready to move to Merc....

Now looking for a good deal for a CLS!

Seen a nice CLS with kit, could not commit because of my current car, now I called, SOLD!

Seen another good price low mileage / 1 owner but..... C&C told me that the car when through the Great Floods in 2010...

Thought of another, Auction car - no keys, no test drive, no service records... for get it...

I am only looking for CLS that comes with the light brown interior. Not many around!

Might just have to wait on.....

Guest Throttle

Dude, cannot ai pee ai chi , see a good one, test drive then grab.

otherwise will take you a long long time to change cars killing all the fun and excitement.

by the way, beigy interior plenty, lucky you.

it's very luxurious and regal

good luck