• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Merc Driving Experience

Guest cisconet

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good session and you will be surprised to find out which car you really really love driving in the lineup.

Hint : It may not be something with a stowable roof.

Guest lightning

Cerano wrote:

non-C&C customers how much ah bro?

go get a C&C customer to sign you as his/her guest and pay the same price...weekday $300 & weekend $400...:whistle:

Guest NewC180

Cerano wrote:

hmmm because only C&C have this event mah

3 options:

1. Pay the additional charges and just go for it. You should have 'saved' quite a bit up front last time lio.

2. C&C have many regular events actually, as I do get the invites. If you really 'gian' such events, next round buy from them bah.

3. Continue to ask here if anybody wanna sign you in or not.

Too bad I'm not going, else I could have signed you in.

My 2 cts, again.

Guest Cerano

NewC180 wrote:

3 options:

1. Pay the additional charges and just go for it. You should have 'saved' quite a bit up front last time lio.

2. C&C have many regular events actually, as I do get the invites. If you really 'gian' such events, next round buy from them bah.

My 2 cts, again.

have la have la i dont mind paying the extra $100 (is it?)

Guest lightning

Cerano wrote:

bro cerano...you saw the ads on today's ST?...you can sign up even if you are not a merc owner ... check it out :shocked:

...probably may get a chance to drive E63 also :whistle:

Guest Cerano

lightning wrote:

bro cerano...you saw the ads on today's ST?...you can sign up even if you are not a merc owner ... check it out :shocked:

...probably may get a chance to drive E63 also :whistle:

oic sounds cool ^^

Guest relagsingh

Cerano wrote:

Too bad i can't go or else i'll sign u in. if can save 100 dollars why not? :becky:

I dun see any problem with that. it's not like u are using someone else's money. :whistle:

Guest Cerano

relagsingh wrote:

Too bad i can't go or else i'll sign u in. if can save 100 dollars why not? :becky:

I dun see any problem with that. it's not like u are using someone else's money. :whistle:

when and how to register ah?

Guest relagsingh

Cerano wrote:

when and how to register ah?

Hah. i just read the letter in detail again.

actually C&C customers and their guest all enjoy same rate. the diff between 300 and 400 is weekday and weekend rate respectively.

there's also a '1st gear' programme recommended for drivers between 18 to 21 years old, which is a half day programme only. It's mainly about safe driving niah. rate is 200 dollars.

All applications must be in by 3rd May. the event is from 2nd to 13th June.

Guest Cklasse

NewC180 wrote:

3 options:

My 2 cts, again.

make it 4 options.

4. The "gian" part only last a couple of years, then you will be forgotten. Meaning no more invites.

• 1 month later...
Guest blackmercs

silentscope wrote:

what do they do there? is the sign ups still available?

Sign up closed liao. Teach u e tips & tricks of defenvise driving. Is value for money as u a got chance to wack e car hard which u will not do it on yr own ride ;)

Guest ACSLK

blackmercs wrote:

Sign up closed liao. Teach u e tips & tricks of defenvise driving. Is value for money as u a got chance to wack e car hard which u will not do it on yr own ride ;)

wack at sepang ya...........

cheers

Guest blackmercs

9339 wrote:

Did you try wacking the car hard and jam real hard on the brake with

BOTH YOUR FEET ?

hmmm both feet??? Nope didnt try that and wouldnt wanna do it loz My greatest trick on braking that is by using one hand to depress the brake at a slow speed!!!

During bmw experience, we can do the reverse flick, can mercs with foot brake achieve this trick too? Will find out during the mercs experience.