• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Welcome to the new club website!

Bro, ur very last sentence is it referring to me. I feel offended. Can u see me standing in the conrner of the walls with my hand folded and my lips proturding out(cant find correct word for it).

Boohoo.....

hey bro mark,

dial911 last sentence dun even refer to u ma.....

we start threads let everyone continue talking..

u can also start some threads ma...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

No tired leh... just had chicken essence. Got more energy to scratch plus spry ur car. Haha...

U guys have a nice day yah.. Its TGIF means MJ day. Woohoo...

Cheers all...

Hi everyone,

I've finally migrate to this site , now at least we have a website we can call our own.

Cheers

Formerly known as BRABUS.

ok, bro welcome back...hmmm you like playing winning11

so what else done to your car?? and can't get any buyer?? ;)

your new key good??

Guest Winningeleven

Hi kelvin,

Yes have been playing it since WE5 till now already 10 liao ;D

Actually a guy came and look at my car, offer to buy it at my selling price but the catch is i've to sell him everything including my ICE,so after some consideration finally decided to keep my car till next year before i miss another 10% of my OMV.

Anyway i just respray the whole car and reinstalled the bodykit so quite Reluctance to sell, moreover still saving $ to get the 5 seires or new C class so my wife and i decided its the best option to keep the car till next year since my paper value is quite high.

As for the key is really the best mod i've done to my car really regret not getting 2 keys but heard from 1 of our members they no longer ship outside US, and they have increase the price of the key by 100% .

The key is working very well the range is definitely better than the old key. At least we won't see thoese Merc cab driver holding the same key like us ;D

Cheers