• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Welcome to the new club website!

We are pleased to welcome all migrants from 2uned.com to our own little space on the web!

We are still in the process of fine tuning the message board to suit your requirements so please bear with us should you encounter any downtime.

In the meantime, please continue to post as usual! ;D

A BIG THANK YOU to the owner of 2uned.com for graciously hosting us in recent times.

Lastly, to the owner of www.sgmercedes.com, this site would not have made been possible without you. ;D

Rgs,

www.sgmerc.com administrator

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HLdrops

wa! seriously i dunno about this until i msged kel i think.. anyway, there's a female here?? wow.

this female has been ard for quite awhile already ah.. :-\ there are 2 female in fact, the other lady is redbell.

Guest HLdrops

keltanky ]

wow.... wrote:

[/color]

for awhile, I was wonder who is this... untill i see the avatar...

Jasmine here ah.. have a change loh.. be anonymous a bit. :P

Guest angela

Thanks for inviting me to migrate to the new site! Sorry I have been almost non-existent previously - I promise to be more active now and try to attend at least one meet-up soon! ;D

Thanks for inviting me to migrate to the new site! Sorry I have been almost non-existent previously - I promise to be more active now and try to attend at least one meet-up soon! Grin

Nice one. Here's one positive karma point for you! ;D

Guest flatron

HLdrops ]

wow.... wrote:

[/color]

for awhile, I was wonder who is this... untill i see the avatar...

Jasmine here ah.. have a change loh.. be anonymous a bit. :P

liddat still consider anonymous ar? ohoh,, a bit abit... :)

hey kel, new forum means we have new car decal?? i love decals. paste them everywhere, all over my house ... haha.

nice & fresh forum !

great job on the migration..

btw when would sgmerc members be driving up north for a GTG?

cheers!

drive up north for GTG sure on, but most likely to PD, Melaka..??

that have to do some planning, possible avoid sch holidays??

nice & fresh forum !

great job on the migration..

btw when would sgmerc members be driving up north for a GTG?

cheers!

drive up north for GTG sure on, but most likely to PD, Melaka..??

that have to do some planning, possible avoid sch holidays??

kelvin,

we could definitely plan for either a PD or Melaka GTG & having it on a normal weekend rather than sch holidays...

considering mybenz recently did a 2nd aniversary GTG in PD last month, i figure i wouldn't be so soon...

perhaps it's possible within the next couple months...

any idea when the next sch holidays are?

cheers?

Guest angela

wow nice new forum gd job keltanky :)

its all team work by the committee, many tks esp Dial911

Ey... No worries guys on doing up the forum. ;D Its my passion. Just hope everyone enjoys their stay here. Learn more about their own cars and also get to know more 'suin you'(bad friends) influencing each other on mods. Haha...

Anyway kudos to dial911, keltanky & members, who created the whole forum thing from... cant remember where also. I think 2uned is the 2nd place. Am i right? hur....

Cheers all....

Ey... No worries guys on doing up the forum. ;D Its my passion. Just hope everyone enjoys their stay here. Learn more about their own cars and also get to know more 'suin you'(bad friends) influencing each other on mods. Haha...

Anyway kudos to dial911, keltanky & members, who created the whole forum thing from... cant remember where also. I think 2uned is the 2nd place. Am i right? hur....

Cheers all....

1st place was in Delphi forums as Mercedes Benz, than there was a spin-off to SGMercedes(2nd place)

3rd place was a recommendation from 1 member(The Mixmaster) to use a thread in MBWORLD.ORG

4th place was a good and kind work by 3 BMW.SG members, they created 2uned.com with a mind to have all car clubs under 1 roof, but think it was a bit tough for them, they invited us to used their site, hence we were there..

now the 5th site, is where we are now, we call it our "home" hence a revamp to SGMerc

o ya, i did created a forum in SGFORUMS.com (during the delphi days)but in the end never use... cos find it troublesome.....

Guest Cklasse

interesting...wonder who is going to be the "champion driver" at the end of the year? SgMerc should give the champion a medal, we will give out one in our last meetup in December.

The statistic shows that Pit stop (food) is still very high in the list of all members.....the April bbq thread scores very high.

;D

actually not zo bo lan, we use our lunch, tea time & evening leisure time to read, reply & create topic to keep this SGMerc going.

Hahahaha well said St Pat! The boss is right. We need to keep the forum going lah that's why so "chiao geh" or talkative. ;) Trust us coz when it starts taking off we'll be taking a back seat and letting the rest do more talking.

Guest angela

actually not zo bo lan, we use our lunch, tea time & evening leisure time to read, reply & create topic to keep this SGMerc going.

Hahahaha well said St Pat! The boss is right. We need to keep the forum going lah that's why so "chiao geh" or talkative. ;) Trust us coz when it starts taking off we'll be taking a back seat and letting the rest do more talking.

Bro, ur very last sentence is it referring to me. I feel offended. Can u see me standing in the conrner of the walls with my hand folded and my lips proturding out(cant find correct word for it).

Boohoo.....

Bro, ur very last sentence is it referring to me. I feel offended. Can u see me standing in the conrner of the walls with my hand folded and my lips proturding out(cant find correct word for it).

Boohoo.....

Bradder where got meh...... dun like dat larrrrrrrrr.... ;)