• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W212 on our roads!

Guest Cerano

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Raskie

Thanks Raskie for your concern...

I just died a few times... death by a thousand cuts...

What's done cannot be undone ... dun harp on it ... just trawl the net for mods and other interesting facts and stuff ... dun sweat the stuff you cannot control ...

Guest tomasulu

saw a black w212 sedan on the road and i have to say it is not the head turner i thought it is judging from the pics/brochures. among other cars on the road, it doesn't project presence and stance. if not for the lights, the exterior is rather ho hum.

Dun go Jag... serious dun go.. :punk1:

Hi,

can you elaborate? i am looking between the XF and E300. I'm never a Merc or Jag owner before, hence any opinion is greatly appreciated.

have you actually seen the XF interior ? I looked at the XF and then when I went over to Audi, I thot the XF looked very cheap and as luxurious as I had anticipated a Jaq to be ...

I have yet to view the new E and thus unable to offer much ..

nope, only through photos. i plan to visit C&C and Malayan Motor today.

have you actually seen the XF interior ? I looked at the XF and then when I went over to Audi, I thot the XF looked very cheap and as luxurious as I had anticipated a Jaq to be ...

nope, only through photos. i plan to visit C&C and Malayan Motor today.

Ya.. go test drive in C&c ..and then buy from PI.. :P That's my gameplan for my next purchase... hopefully can buy a BMW Z4 or a Porsche Cayman or a Merc SLS Gullwing?..

the interior is cheap but if u want sport, comfortable ride compromise it's beats every thing that comes out from the doors of the germans factory...

Ya.. go test drive in C&c ..and then buy from PI.. :P That's my gameplan for my next purchase... hopefully can buy a BMW Z4 or a Porsche Cayman or a Merc SLS Gullwing?..

yeah Z4 is cool...............

:clap: