• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W212 on our roads!

Guest Cerano

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a C&C W212 Silver coloured along AYE today! The LED DRLs make it look damn fierce with the new headlight styling.

MTL!!!! OPC W212 upgrade!

heh me not likely la...

maybe jaguar XF in a few yrs

Guest newtomerc

Wonderful ! Would be great to see a W212 with a SJ* number plate in flesh and blood. Now for the W212 E200 or E250 launch. And the W212 will then be all over the place. By the way I am amazed to see the W211s C&C have managed to sell even when a model change was upcoming.

Saw a C&C W212 Silver coloured along AYE today! The LED DRLs make it look damn fierce with the new headlight styling.

MTL!!!! OPC W212 upgrade!

heh me not likely la...

maybe jaguar XF in a few yrs

In a few year could have no more XF .....all scrap liao.

Wonderful ! Would be great to see a W212 with a SJ* number plate in flesh and blood. Now for the W212 E200 or E250 launch. And the W212 will then be all over the place. By the way I am amazed to see the W211s C&C have managed to sell even when a model change was upcoming.

C&C only did it once back in 96' at Tuft Club.....It amazing.

Whole PIE and Bt Timah Rd flood with 300 units of W210 that evening......

Guest bbwannabe

Hmm? What was it for? Some kind of gathering?

Hmm? What was it for? Some kind of gathering?

CnC held an delivery event for the first 300 units of W210 at the Tuft Club back in 1996, all owner are to take delivery of the very first 'BIG SMALL EYES' MACILEE there.

Guest newtomerc

i saw in the cbd today a dark green e200 w212 with what i thought were c&c no plates. so far as i know there is'nt even a e200 w212 at the showroom.

maybe i need a new pair of specs but this is what i saw !

• 2 weeks later...

Oh... I thought mine in Nov/Dec will be the first batch.. 'coz I ordered the merc in early sept...

But I remember the SE telling me why it is Nov/dec is coz it is the first batch.

Oh... I thought mine in Nov/Dec will be the first batch.. 'coz I ordered the merc in early sept...

But I remember the SE telling me why it is Nov/dec is coz it is the first batch.

You migt have booked in sept so do others.....

Maybe you are in Q nos 212 ???

ecoupe212.jpg

9pm@Liang Court 4th Oct W212 E Coupe. Niiiiiiice.

eclass.jpg

Before it floods our streets, here's an E250 E-Class spotted last Friday along Alexandra Road.

e350syd.jpg

From Sydney with love. E350 enjoying the night view.

Guest Raskie

saw it in flesh! at woodlands, somemore in Black!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Better 'banned' Bro wj74 from this thread ... dun think his arteries can take anymore :yumyum: