• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

just wanna know have anyone of u have small collision with other car??

Guest joli86

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joli86

repair liao... but i already turned out from small road into main road and driving a distance and tt idiot fail to overtake and hit my headlight >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( i hate VAN!

Guest joli86

he reported to insurance that i knocked him while turning out when is he knocked me!!!! OMG! and the NTUC still listen to him! now hanging in the air -____-~

Guest narmi

ya, and the stupid malay push all the blames to me >:(

I didn't know race supersede gender and age of the person when reporting an accident..

Now i know when i make an accident claim, first thing to note down is that person's race.

Learn something new today..

Don't mean to sound anal about this topic or to turn it into a topic about race, but i find it absolutely unnesessary for your description to involve race when you could just describe it as a man or woman, uncle or auntie.

Mods, sorry if i'm stirring shit and pls delete this if u find it unnesessary, but i really took offence in TS statement ah..

Guest joli86

ah, i think u took it too serious. i m pinpointing that person who knock my car. I hope u can understand when u get malign by someone else in the road, if ya not happy, i suggest dun see this post or delete ur post. not offending you either but not happy with your post.

Guest narmi

Hi Joli86,

I understand that you are not happy someone knocking into your car.

Believe me, i don't know of anyone who's happy when their car gets into an accident.

What i'm trying to tell you is that your description involving race was really unnesessary.

And if i were to take your suggestion of if i'm not happy, don't see this post, it doesn't quite work in the Forum context because if that were the case, i could easily, "malign" you in another thread and call you a young dumb whore who's rich daddy bought his spoilt bratty daughter an SLK but couldn't buy his daughter a proper education and to teach her proper english!

Now that wouldn't work would it because you would DEFINITELY want to see who called you a whore right??

Guest nightfly

I agree - it's totally insensitive to do this. By all means vent your frustration but leave references to race out of it.

ya, and the stupid malay push all the blames to me >:(

I didn't know race supersede gender and age of the person when reporting an accident..

Now i know when i make an accident claim, first thing to note down is that person's race.

Learn something new today..

Don't mean to sound anal about this topic or to turn it into a topic about race, but i find it absolutely unnesessary for your description to involve race when you could just describe it as a man or woman, uncle or auntie.

Mods, sorry if i'm stirring shit and pls delete this if u find it unnesessary, but i really took offence in TS statement ah..

Guest Kiske

eh.. i think tis is getting out of hand.. i don't think calling someone a young dumb whore is a nice statement, in my opinion, its worse then jus saying what race is it...

Guest narmi

Hi Kiske,

I guess I was wrong in calling her a dumb whore,and that was not so nice of me and I admit my mistake.

Was just pretty upset that after pointing out to her, she had the cheeks to tell me that if I'm not happy about it, then don't look at the post and that she's not happy with my comment.

I guess I blew up because of that and I apologise for my actions.

But someone needs to point out to this person the consequences of her words..

And Leon, don't worry about it, I understand that some statements defer in meaning to others.

Some might take offence in a particular statement and some might not even realise its offensive. It totally depends on the individual.

But if someone were to already take offence in that statement, the only civilised thing to do is apologise.. Not say if u don't like this post, then don't look at it..

Guest Sareve

Hi Kiske,

I guess I was wrong in calling her a dumb whore,and that was not so nice of me and I admit my mistake.

Was just pretty upset that after pointing out to her, she had the cheeks to tell me that if I'm not happy about it, then don't look at the post and that she's not happy with my comment.

I guess I blew up because of that and I apologise for my actions.

But someone needs to point out to this person the consequences of her words..

And Leon, don't worry about it, I understand that some statements defer in meaning to others.

Some might take offence in a particular statement and some might not even realise its offensive. It totally depends on the individual.

But if someone were to already take offence in that statement, the only civilised thing to do is apologise.. Not say if u don't like this post, then don't look at it..

I guess some elitist chinks don't realise we actually live in a multi-racial society, but hey, we already knew that from joli86's immature responses to you. Btw mods, similar race specific comments were made in other threads by the aforementioned poster.

So dear joli86, if you don't like this post, I suggest you gouge your eyes out.

Guest joli86

hi narmi that's it. I want to correct one thing. the car is bought myself not from my dad thanks! anyway we are quits oso after you saying wadever. u can say i m immature or wadever you like, leave my family member alone!

Guest narmi

Hi Miss Jolene Li,

I'm sorry i mentioned your dad in my previous post.

I had no right to talk about your dad in any way.

1 thing that puzzles me tho,,, you are smart enough to buy this car yourself at such a tender age of 23, but yet you are not smart enough to respect other races as well as other people's comments..

Look, i think this has gone far enough already lah.. very tired lei..

If you're not willing to accept all the other brothers advice here, i wish you all the best in your future. think u might need it..

But pls, refrain from using any references to race or religion when you're in SgMerc ah..

We're a bunch of fun loving ppl who does not give two shakes of a lambs tail what race you are, so u can keep your ideology (that means ideas,,, just in case you didn't know what that mean) to yourself.

And Sareve, thanks for pointing out her other comments on other thread.. guess Miss Jolene Li just doesn't like the Datuks of the world..

Guest joli86

here is to get some car advice from experienced individual, anything more than that dun think is necessary to learn from wadever advice, most imptly i noe myself is more than enuff, no need for u to qns hw i am smart to get SLK at 23yrs old. well, dun jump to conclusion fast

care to share anyone how you all settle collision case?? hw to determine who is at fault or is failed, can u appeal again to fight the case??

Guest ACSLK

Hi Jolie,

cool down..............

looks like it is a bit tough or very tough to fight this case unless you've got eye witnesses..........some time in life certain things are beyond our control........i am pretty sure that everyone will want to protect themselves when things happened (self defence)......very very hard to find real gentlemen.....eg: sometime when we park our car in a shopping centre or any public car park and other car owner that we park next just open their door and hit to our door like nobody business (probably they knew it but they just quickly drove-off and pretend nothing happen) poor owner like us after shopping going back to the lot and see a big dent (how???) - LPPL, send for a paint job (easily S$400)..............

i don't think anybody will own up for their mistake (really hard to find), probably 1 in a Zillion or maybe not

can't turn back the clock perhaps you wanna consult your insurance agent and see what's their advice

cool down......

cheers

Guest joli86

erm... okok. one thing bad is that my insurance is CMI... haiz, the authorized workshop cant do anything oso... my case is i had come out from the small road and walking a distance at the main road and someone knocked my car, is it a 50 - 50 case?

we filed 2 different stories though. wad i heard from them is NTUC are very hard to deal insurance company.