• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Reverse speaker malfunction!!!!

Guest blackmercs

Guest kepiting1sg

Hmmm.... interesting thread.

Bro Blackmerc ask Bro Darkavenger to be careful when he bend down.

Then later Unker suggest to use bittergourd instead of cucumber which someone suggested earlier.

Then I ask Unker how he know bittergourd is better.

Then Darkavenger defend Unker, say no need to try also will know....

Question is: why is the young man defending the old unker? What is their relationship??

Interesting fact: both young man and old man each has a prestigious German car.

Unker, you got buy horse in Pleasure Island or not?

Too many similarities lio..... a very interesting thread!

Dun let me puke hor! Unker straight!

Maybe U wan Unker to try 1 on U izzit?.....U prefer cucumber, bitter gourd or dun waste the sotong with no head?.......muahahahaha

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkavenger

I'd like to see you eat both the cucumber and bittergourd after your little backdoor experiment :tongue1:

pretty sure he wouldn't mind sharing some with u. :clap:

Guest darkavenger

wah...sibei solid. thread is OT until to new level liao..become our TCSS thread....wahahahaha

eh bro. paiseh ah. i dun notice any OT leh.... blackwidow started this thread asking how come his car no more make jiao wei sound... :1mfinger:

Guest darkavenger

you sure we no OT?? what is the cucumber, bittergourd lah & sotong no head ah?? wahahahaha

things we can shove up blackwidow's ass while he hunt for the switch? so still related mah. :clap:

Guest east539

you sure we no OT?? what is the cucumber, bittergourd lah & sotong no head ah?? wahahahaha

things we can shove up blackwidow's ass while he hunt for the switch? so still related mah. :clap:

oh...like that also can ah...ok..swee!! that is definitely related

Guest angela

later the mods come and shove something up all ur asses while u all bend down and shove stuff up blackwindows ass....

fee7627d.giffee7627d.giffee7627d.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guest ehwwong

Hmmm.... interesting thread.

Bro Blackmerc ask Bro Darkavenger to be careful when he bend down.

Then later Unker suggest to use bittergourd instead of cucumber which someone suggested earlier.

Then I ask Unker how he know bittergourd is better.

Then Darkavenger defend Unker, say no need to try also will know....

Question is: why is the young man defending the old unker? What is their relationship??

Interesting fact: both young man and old man each has a prestigious German car.

Unker, you got buy horse in Pleasure Island or not?

Too many similarities lio..... a very interesting thread!

:iconsalut: :iconsalut: :iconsalut:

salute you leh, can be script writer liao!

Guest darkavenger

Bro darkavenger, I think you got it all wrong lio la... I read from the first post all over again. You are THE ONE that is searching for the switch la!!!

bro. the art of jiao wei is to change topic / subject / target as and when is required. :1mfinger:

Guest blackmercs

Bro darkavenger, I think you got it all wrong lio la... I read from the first post all over again. You are THE ONE that is searching for the switch la!!!

bro. the art of jiao wei is to change topic / subject / target as and when is required. :1mfinger:

kakakaka dark u really u r monster kia dont know who is the Ultraman!!!