• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Reverse speaker malfunction!!!!

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs

This morn while reversing realised that no sound emits from the speaker. Lucky didnt reverse all the way, if not confirm mods from single exhaust to double. lolz

Thinking its has up the lorry, i give a shot to troubleshoot the problem before sending it to C&C. Found that there is a selector switch to switch on the sound!!!! It was switch off accidentally by me during thoroughly vacuum my rear boot area. I wonder why would they wanna have this selection!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

reversing got sound meh?

mine the sound only come out when near an object

Got!!! the moment u engage to reverse u will hear a beep sound and the rest is just what u explain. Btw mine is not stock hor, yrs ride is differ from mine leh. Mine cheapo di............lolz :clap: :clap: :clap: :rockon:

Guest darkavenger

reversing got sound meh?

Got!!! the moment u engage to reverse u will hear a beep sound and the rest is just what u explain. Btw mine is not stock hor, yrs ride is differ from mine leh. Mine cheapo di............lolz :clap: :clap: :clap: :rockon:

eh bro! where's the switch???

Guest ehwwong

reversing got sound meh?

aahh.. no wonder i see your post until blur blur.. ya, original park tronic don't have the irritating beep beep sound when reversing.. muahaha

Guest ehwwong

Open the rear boot shld be on yr right side. if not u got to bend down and look for it. Becareful when bending hor!!!

ya loh, tell me when you are bending down.. i make sure i stand at the back with a spanner!

Guest darkavenger

Open the rear boot shld be on yr right side. if not u got to bend down and look for it. Becareful when bending hor!!!

ya loh, tell me when you are bending down.. i make sure i stand at the back with a spanner!

i tot a broom would have been a better deal for him.

Guest kepiting1sg

Please be gentle with him!

A cucumber will be nice!!!! :evlaugh:

Guest blackmercs

so small!!!chey, aeroplane can make a U turn also no problem. But then hor is not me lah, coz i dont borrow the 50K then dont return di. :tazzie:

Guest darkavenger

so small!!!chey, aeroplane can make a U turn also no problem. But then hor is not me lah, coz i dont borrow the 50K then dont return di. :tazzie:

bro! mai kong boh! i give u a bitter gourd! :thumbsup:

Guest kepiting1sg

bro! mai kong boh! i give u a bitter gourd! :thumbsup:

I guess he deserves a bitter gourd than a cucumber.

Cucumber too smooth on the surfaces boh feeling!

The smooth ridges on the bitter gourd will gip him better feeling......muahahahah!!!

Guest NewC180

It's just amazing how a topic of muting the reverse sound can grow till what apparatus is best suited for the one that bent over.....

Bro, welcome to sgmerc! We OT every thread!!!

Unker, how come you know bittergourd more shiok har? You try before har?

Guest darkavenger

It's just amazing how a topic of muting the reverse sound can grow till what apparatus is best suited for the one that bent over.....

eh bro. not everything must try then will know one right? like u won't need to jump down from a building to know that you'll be badly hurt. :1mfinger:

Guest kepiting1sg

eh bro. not everything must try then will know one right? like u won't need to jump down from a building to know that you'll be badly hurt. :1mfinger:

Bro darkavenger,

Kum Xia! Kum Xia! for your support!

Bro P Heng,

Unker no need to try but U know lots of things can happen in Pleasure/Fantasy Island aka Batam....muahahahahah

Guest blackmercs

Bro darkavenger,

Kum Xia! Kum Xia! for your support!

Bro P Heng,

Unker no need to try but U know lots of things can happen in Pleasure/Fantasy Island aka Batam....muahahahahah

In sillypore the guy borrow 50K dont pay back, got the hairless head treatment!!!! Here is more hiong!!!

Guest NewC180

Hmmm.... interesting thread.

Bro Blackmerc ask Bro Darkavenger to be careful when he bend down.

Then later Unker suggest to use bittergourd instead of cucumber which someone suggested earlier.

Then I ask Unker how he know bittergourd is better.

Then Darkavenger defend Unker, say no need to try also will know....

Question is: why is the young man defending the old unker? What is their relationship??

Interesting fact: both young man and old man each has a prestigious German car.

Unker, you got buy horse in Pleasure Island or not?

Too many similarities lio..... a very interesting thread!

Guest blackmercs

Then later Unker suggest to use bittergourd instead of cucumber which someone suggested earlier.

Question is: why is the young man defending the old unker? What is their relationship??

Yalor, i find it abit strange leh, hey bru, the young and old one, are u shirt-lifter?

East bru, u still wanna ask meh, read and see u will know!!!

Guest darkavenger

bro newC180, u really think too much.

nan mo nan mo nan mo.

:clap: