• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E's W212

Guest 9339

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest newtomerc

hi 9339, was that a recommendation about vincar from a seasoned purchaser in singapore ?

hi kepiting, you are right. need to check all the options in both cases and then take a call. thanks.

hi 9339, was that a recommendation about vincar from a seasoned purchaser in singapore ?

hi kepiting, you are right. need to check all the options in both cases and then take a call. thanks.

There is a few reputable PI here.

I prefer Vincar's.

Yes, do remember to do a compare on spec and accessories, OMV .......

Saw the E350 on a trailer heading in the direction of pasir panjang off the ECP. It looks gorgeous in the flesh. I take back whatever I said previously about it being hard to like especially the rear end. You have to see it in the flesh.

Guest redhood

Yes, went to the launch and was quite bought over by the new E. The only thing I cannot understand is the aircon vents in thecar. They are so squarely under designed u wkd think they are on a Chery.

The coupe is drop dead gorgeous!

just a little note,

Merc had stated that, the E coupe is using the C class platform(W203),

So i believe there is some W203 performance part can still be use in this Coupe!!

minus the engine side as its now called, M271EVO!!

overall, I'll buy it if kena thurs TOTO.......... :banghead:

just a little note,

Merc had stated that, the E coupe is using the C class platform(W203),

So i believe there is some W203 performance part can still be use in this Coupe!!

minus the engine side as its now called, M271EVO!!

overall, I'll buy it if kena thurs TOTO.......... :banghead:

Bro W212 coupe uses W204 platform with 60%++ E class components and weighs about 181kg less than the E class sedan. :)

Bro W212 coupe uses W204 platform with 60%++ E class components and weighs about 181kg less than the E class sedan. :)

oops :banghead: :banghead:

my bad, cos i tot i saw somewhere, saying why Merc can price the coupe same as the sedan cos they are using the prev C-class platform, so that was why i say is W203, just did a search again, and confirm liao, its you right, W204 platform... :banghead: :banghead:

Guest daywalker

Only managed to go showroom this week.

W212 sedan - Much better in the flesh...got feeling

W212 coupe- Very attractive...prefer it over the CLS...even MORE feeling :)

Pictures really did not do this car justice !!

Guest newtomerc

hi, would request a recommendation from a forum member for the name / contacts of a sales person from vincar. somebody from whom they bought their merc and were pretty satisfied with the overall presales and post sales experience. many thanks,

hi, would request a recommendation from a forum member for the name / contacts of a sales person from vincar. somebody from whom they bought their merc and were pretty satisfied with the overall presales and post sales experience. many thanks,

You got pm......

Happy searching.

Cheers