• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E's W212

Guest 9339

This baby should be on the road very soon....stay tune.

Had any of our members place their booking ?

E250 BE $165K onwards

E250 BE Coupe $170Konwards

Looking at the price...pretty affordable

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E250 so fast launch meh? heard that year than have. the current one to come should be 350 & 500, isn't it?

If nothing goes wrong, the E250 BE should be landing on our shore august follow by Coupe.....

Btw, this is PI

Guest east539

E250 so fast launch meh? heard that year than have. the current one to come should be 350 & 500, isn't it?

If nothing goes wrong, the E250 BE should be landing on our shore august follow by Coupe.....

Btw, this is PI

ohh...no wonder. PI normally bring in faster than AD, but i would still wait for a year or two before i make my move.

Guest mbc230avg

Will look forward to the launch eagerly, and the reviews. So far the previews have been extremely positive. Of interest to me is that how it compares with the W204, unfair comparison no doubt as the design platform, targeted group etc are different, but natural progression in the MB line-up.

Guest rockhouse

AD will be launching the car officially in Aug 09.

E200 CGI Elegance - $18X,888

E250 CGI Elegance - $19X,888

E250 CGI Avantgarde - $20X,888

E300 Elegance - $21X,888

E300 Avantgarde - $22X,888

E350 Avantgarde - $26X,888

AD will be launching the car officially in Aug 09.

E200 CGI Elegance - $18X,888

E250 CGI Elegance - $19X,888

E250 CGI Avantgarde - $20X,888

E300 Elegance - $21X,888

E300 Avantgarde - $22X,888

E350 Avantgarde - $26X,888

When is the delivery date approx ?

Bro rockhouse, why dont you give us more detail like......

What's the diff between E200 and E250 ......

Dont tell us is diff in numbering hor.... :yumyum:

Thanks in advance

Guest rockhouse

What kind of information will be useful here? It will help while I prep and load it up here for you guys. Meanwhile it's been confirmed that C&C will only bring in the E350 (Non-CGI) which delivers 272bhp. This is due to the sulphate-presence in our local fuel which will not be suitable for the E350 CGI version in the long-run.

E200 CGI is a 1.8l turbo-charged with 184bhp while the E250 CGI has the same horsepower that delivers 204bhp.

Guest rockhouse

Btw, this is PI

By the way, C&C will be launching both the sedan & coupe together.

E200 CGI is a 1.8l turbo-charged with 184bhp while the E250 CGI has the same horsepower that delivers 204bhp.

so both E200 and E250 are 1.8l BE ? with only 10k diff ?

Are there any accessories/fitting difference ? Like rims etc ?

Thanks

Guest rockhouse

so both E200 and E250 are 1.8l BE ? with only 10k diff ?

Are there any accessories/fitting difference ? Like rims etc ?

Thanks

Both models will come with 16-inch-10-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels. The tentative options between both are the same as of now with a price difference of only $10,000. Both are ELEGANCE lines.

Guest rockhouse

The media launch for the E-Class Coupe & sedan will happen on 12th August after which it will be open to public from the day after. Prepare for great interests from the market. C&C will be sending out mailers to existing customers from C&C database to check with customers on their desired date to select from to view the cars in the showroom. This is to ensure better traffic control actually...

• 3 weeks later...

This thing about sulphate (?) in our fuel, wouldnt that affect the 250 CGI? why only 350 CGI has a problem? or is this just c&c vs PI marketing talk?

Feel funny too, why CnC can regn E350 but Pi no....

latest pricing from PI , E250 Avant $183K .......

Guest newtomerc

183k is a good 20k less than C&C pricing ! have my eyes set on the e250 avantgarde but find the c&c price of 204,888 less coe rebate of 2000-3000 quite unpalatable ... being an expat not really aware of which pi's are better but keep hearing about the better ones being firstautomobile and vincar in case one chooses to go the pi way ...

183k is a good 20k less than C&C pricing ! have my eyes set on the e250 avantgarde but find the c&c price of 204,888 less coe rebate of 2000-3000 quite unpalatable ... being an expat not really aware of which pi's are better but keep hearing about the better ones being firstautomobile and vincar in case one chooses to go the pi way ...

Where Dream become Reality......Vincar, the only place for cars.

I dont works there and i also not the OKT. hahaaa......

Guest kepiting1sg

If U get from PI - also compare the whole package with CnC what it comes with in terms of options.

Bi-Xenons, Parktronics, Full front memory seats, 17' rims, etc