• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes W124 After Market Parts

Guest mercw124

Guest mercw124

Hi Guys,

Am new here and am driving the merc w124 (92, facelifted).

Any idea where I can get aftermarket parts such as the sports grille with big star emblem and crystal clear lights apart from importing from ebay?

Looking forward to replies!

Thanks!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Am new here and am driving the merc w124 (92, facelifted).

Any idea where I can get aftermarket parts such as the sports grille with big star emblem and crystal clear lights apart from importing from ebay?

Looking forward to replies!

Thanks!

you mean like this

http://sgmerc.com/index.php?topic=9.0

some parts can get from JB(near holiday plaza - GC Motorsports) or BKK(which i mostly get them from)

for crystal clear lights, i had found 1 shop(in the carpark area) in JP(Jurong Point) that sells cystral lights/xenon look lights but mostly for W210/203/211, can ask him for W124 la, but think not worth la, BKK very worthwhile hehe

Guest mercw124

Hey,

Yeah! That's what I am looking for.

Did you get your grille from Malaysia and would you be going anytime soon?

How much did the grille cost?

My mum just sort of passed me her W124 and I'm trying to face lift it further!

=D

Thanks!

Hey,

Yeah! That's what I am looking for.

Did you get your grille from Malaysia and would you be going anytime soon?

How much did the grille cost?

My mum just sort of passed me her W124 and I'm trying to face lift it further!

=D

Thanks!

I got all my stuffs from Thailand, at that time, it cost me SGD$300.

if your W124 is black? I would suggest you go for the BARBUS type SL Grille! (can't be seen in ebay but only in thailand) ITS SO DAMN NICE, too bad mine is silver la.

for the Euro plate, I forget the address, but the company is MRSign just opposite the new CPIB!

Guest mercw124

Hey!

Thanks for the help!

My W124 is a silver ride..so most probably I would have to get something similar to yours i guess..

Will check out the store that does the number plates! How much did it cost for you to make them?

Guest mercw124

Just called MSR to do my number plates =)

Was actually told that it could be collected today but would have to collect from Alexandra..told them that I'd collect them from town tomorrow as I'm studying for my exams=(

Two plates with Eurofonts + the Belgium Eurostar for $70.00!

Can't wait!

Called BenzLine yesterday too and was told that the sports grille cost $320.00.

Don't know whether to go ahead with it or import frm ebay as I got a pretty bad experience from there already..ordered a pair of crystal headlights but couldn't fit as mine's a converted masterpiece and the guy from hong kong said the lights could fit every model =(

Any advice?

Guest mercw124

Woud love to attend the meet up but unfortunately I have exams the entire next week and am still mugging! :(

Maybe next month when my holidays are in? ;)

I think I must be the youngest amongst you guys! Am only 19!

Guest Cklasse

OK! stop surfing and get back to your studies! Exam is next week. >:(

Hahaha.......Si mi si exam Har?....just kidding......it's good to start young on a Mercedes-Benz. ;D

Guest mercw124

haha..yeah..have to focus on my work!

just actually placed an order for the mercedes sports grille from ebay and paid SGD 190.00 inclusive of shipment!

shld arrive within one week..will post photos when it's here!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mercw124

Thanks! :)

Am going to proceed to do projectors soon - maybe in about a month's time!

Any idea where I can get the AMG muffler and how much would it cost?

Also...erm..I'm a noob in some areas..can enlighten me on EL Dials and Side Steps?

Am currently looking for the door sills - any idea?

:D:D

Thanks! :)

Am going to proceed to do projectors soon - maybe in about a month's time!

Any idea where I can get the AMG muffler and how much would it cost?

Also...erm..I'm a noob in some areas..can enlighten me on EL Dials and Side Steps?

Am currently looking for the door sills - any idea?

:D:D

AMG muffler ---> Dewey where are you? can enlighten this member.

EL Side steps aka door sills ---> four_eggs where are you also? can enlighten this member.

EL Dials ---> Go to Stamford Tyres(best is at Jurong), should cost from $180 to $220 depends on which version

• 2 months later...
Guest desmond w124

hi mercw124, u interested in crystal smoked tail lights??? thinking of selling away mine, whole thing transparent wan, no red colour cover at all, but i have red bulbs for it.. interested pls call Desmond 94569595, thanks...

• 1 month later...
Guest mercw124

hi guys..sorry for nt posting for so long! nothing but busy busy busy!

anyway desmond, how does your smoked tail lights look like if they are still available? Would definitely be keen!

And if anyone can advise me on this, I have this slight problem acting up on my w124.

When i brake extremly hard or when travelling at low speeds with me controlling the speed using just the brake, the car can just die off suddenly with the RPM getting below 5000.

Any one experienced this before? :(