• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Driver’s perspective and experiences CLA45 (2016)

Hi there, Im aged 28 this year and am considering between a CLA45 and C43, but leaning more towards CLA45. Im currently driving an E250 (R17) and considering to do an upgrade. I would like to find out more from fellow drivers who are currently or had driven a CLA45 (2016) before. Like what are your experiences whether its good or bad and as a fresh and new potential owner to be, what are some of the issues I should take note of and other stuff to get accustomed to as this is my first time possibly owning a more powerful car. 

I look forward to learning from other more experienced drivers. Thank you for your time!

• kepiting1sg changed the title to Driver’s perspective and experiences https://www.sgmerc.com/topic/30638-driver%E2%80%99s-perspective-and-experiences-on-cla45-2016/?do=getNewCommenton CLA45 (2016)
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reon,

I hope some owner of CLA45 response to your post.

I had a good friend who once owned a CLA45 from 2014 to 2019.

I guessed he was pretty happy with his ride.

In 2019 he "upgraded" his CLA45 to C43 but unfortunately he passed away during one of his overseas holiday trip

https://www.sgmerc.com/profile/178-jtang/

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• darksaint changed the title to Driver’s perspective and experiences CLA45 (2016)