• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Need Help A/c blowing warm air

Johnny huat

Hi Everyone i just got my CLA180 c118 model less than 2 weeks and i encounter this issue, when i start my engine during cold start after that i turn on the aircon the air came out was warm need to wait for around few min then turn a bit cold which i set the temperature to 23. 

anyone encounter this issue? 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this your first Merc?
Most ex Asian car owners are used to settings which are much higher.

For Merc, your sales agent would have advised you to keep it under 23, 22 or less to get cold air.

If it's still hot, then it's time to talk to C&C especially since the car is so new. 

• 5 months later...

Waiting for a few minutes for the exiting air at the vents to be cold is not normal for sure.  Might wanna get the A/C system checked. My W205 is parked in the sun, and the air comes out cold almost immediately for sure.  My A/C is set to 22-23 most of the time, and 24-25 in the mornings before 9am.  Might be that I'm just getting old too.😁